• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]7986[/ATTACH]

For some reason (according to my chinese skill) it's having trouble loading Yume's Spring cloths... I forgot where I downloaded at. Should I reinstall or what.

First off, there's a patch for the game made by Favorite if you don't already have it - Eternal Heart. So you should definitely use that if you don't have that installed. Also, this is the VN where you'll run into these errors if you don't have your date, number, and time format to Japanese (not just your locale)

First off, there's a patch for the game made by Favorite if you don't already have it - Eternal Heart. So you should definitely use that if you don't have that installed. Also, this is the VN where you'll run into these errors if you don't have your date, number, and time format to Japanese (not just your locale)

I'll try the patch. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the locale and those settings since I play others with no problems. Thanks for the link.

Greetings. While my Japanese is fairly basic, I'm fluent in Chinese. As I understand it, there is already a fully completed Chinese translation patch for EH. If I find myself a copy of the game, I can then start translating that version into English. Of course, I don't know anything about the technical aspects of translation, so matching up and inserting strings may be rather difficult for me, unless of course there is something similar to this already in place?