An eroge/bishoujo game that I would definitely love play is something like this

1. Number of total options is about 500.

2. Options that one should choose often relates to the personality of the heroine and others involved in the event.

3. Story carries on like real life; even though you are following one heroine's route, events still occur with other heroines.

4. It is possible diverge into another heroine's route to some extent until a certain point (maybe if you've complete 95% of the current heroine's route, then other routes get cut off).

5. There is no save function.

Opinions?

2. Options that one should choose often relates to the personality of the heroine and others involved in the event.

3. Story carries on like real life; even though you are following one heroine's route, events still occur with other heroines.

4. It is possible diverge into another heroine's route to some extent until a certain point (maybe if you've complete 95% of the current heroine's route, then other routes get cut off).

Opinions?

just play some stupid dating sim..

it's suitable for a kid like you....

Same here, I would start to cry after getting one of those stupid windows errors.

its ok friend..

after all..

its for the underage kid that dont want to be exposed to his/her parent that its a hentai game on family pc~

its ok friend..

after all..

its for the underage kid that dont want to be exposed to his/her parent that its a hentai game on family pc~

What the hell? Why should his parents search for hentai games anyway? Makes no sense. It's like : Oh well, what should I do today? Oh right, let's see if our child plays some hentai games! .... wat? Seriously, just play what you want but don't use any shortcuts, will work...probably.

What the hell? Why should his parents search for hentai games anyway? Makes no sense. It's like : Oh well, what should I do today? Oh right, let's see if our child plays some hentai games! .... wat? Seriously, just play what you want but don't use any shortcuts, will work...probably.

You cant hide shit in add/remove programs

I learnt the hard way. :c

not search..

just imagine...

you son keep playing on family comp..

so you wonder what he's playing...

so when 1 fine day..

you check the pc..

click..click..

and saw a folder..

you run the game and saw nice graphic's

browse over to Extra section/..

and kazumped~

If i have kids, He will have his computer.

As long hes not making my keyboard sticky, watch whatever the hell he wants.

I mean who hell has nothing better to do than searching for hentai games of the child which are maybe there. Too much pain in the ass.

I mean who hell has nothing better to do than searching for hentai games of the child which are maybe there. Too much pain in the ass.

well..

don say now...

when you have kids...

then share with us...

more likely the mum will be the investigator~

6586586_orig.png

Too many variables!

So... you want to play real life?

Opinions?

For some reason I just can’t quite put my finger on why I don’t care about this game.

You're either scared of getting caught playing this game, Or you have really really really really really stupidly high expectations of a game, I mean why the hell wouldn't you want save points? o.O

It's just an idealistic scenario. It's not like I expect it to exist. It's true I have high standards...though it's true with everything I do.

No save because...it'll make your choices more 'consequential'...like real life. I like simulations...especially ones that 'pull you in'.

@Red Panda:

Except that in real life you don't have girls acting and reacting like that. And real life is complicated by other things like studies, people, work, people....and you can't try multiple endings either :(. You might also start out with an ugly face and uninteresting body.

Number one seems reasonable to me....Da Capo has about 100 general options and I finished them in half a day. How about:

1. 500 options

2. Dating system is like real life where you can double, triple, quadruple, etc time the girls as long as you don't get found out. Also where you can date your ex again.

3. The game will calculate how many 'Love Points' you've gained with each girl at the end. If you don't have enough points for any of the girl's good ending, you end up with one of the bad endings. Perhaps one or two harem endings should be included.

3. Only five save files. (Of course, all CGs are available in Extras so all scenes will be there...)

Yeah...I think I was looking for dating sims when I found VNs. What does Otamega play?

Edited by Larxene