animes that made you cry??

Wow, sorry but i can't consider this other than heretic....

This is one of the top ten anime ever made (After story i mean), and if you didn't see any interest in it, it is obviously because you missed it, not because there's none.

Well, i can understand why you prefer Kyou and Tomoyo, but you are mistaking the true nature the authors wanted for this thing when you put the characters that are intended to be side on the front.

If you want some tsundere moe, you got the wrong anime, this was supposed to contain different drama stories about family relationships, and there you go talking like all those kids angry because there was no ecchi kyou and tomoyo material .... heretic

I think you've gone and blown what he's said way out of proportion just so that you get to write a big lecture, He was replying to what others were saying about the Anime, Plus everyone has different taste in Anime as well so tbh there isn't really a "Top 10" or a top 20 or anything, If there was then I'm sure DBZ, Bleach, Naruto etc would all be up there but I can't stand those BS animes because they are so over rated and most of the producers are only making the episodes anymore for the money from it.

How in anyway does him stating his opinion on Clannad make him a heretic and force you to get so butthurt over it, Everyone has their different opinions on Anime, Some like other characters better then others, You my friend, Need to build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the problem is that he didn't even watch after story, i was just pointing that to judge clannad you need to at least watch the part that makes it great. He's rating the thing on the wrong scale, it's a drama anime, can't judge this by moe/ecchi standard, different standard than yours, looking from your avatars/signature. We are talking about anime that made you cry here.

And about top ten, it's not really my opinion there, it's more like a general concensus and Dbz naruto and bleach aren't even close on top tens on all serious anime sites.

By the way, if he doesn't like my arguments i guess he's big enough to let me know without you being there to wipe his ass. And i don't see what you are doing here coming to comment on me: my opinion is that i'm a clannad fanatic so i have my right to call him heretic. You are not stating your opinion there you are just trying to put up a fight in a discussion that doesn't concern you. So just try to stay where you belong, you just look like some poor guy who's so bored he needs to start putting his noze in other people's buisness.

Edited by Sokyra
And about top ten, it's not really my opinion there, it's more like a general concensus and Dbz naruto and bleach aren't even close on top tens on all serious anime sites.

What are you talking about? While I despise DBZ, and think Naruto and Bleach are pretty low-brow anime. 98% of the internet thinks they are the bomb. Very few sites would list other things higher than them in a top ten listing. I'd like to know what these so called 'serious anime sites' you mention are.

What are you talking about? While I despise DBZ, and think Naruto and Bleach are pretty low-brow anime. 98% of the internet thinks they are the bomb. Very few sites would list other things higher than them in a top ten listing. I'd like to know what these so called 'serious anime sites' you mention are.

all this talk about top 10 anime's

naruto and bleach and DBZ and all that

there all good shows but for different reasons y don't you all stop bitching about what is better

if you watch it and analyse all the things that make it good you'll see that there all good shows

and is there really a number 1 show? because there is always gonna be something better than something else

Anidb, Myanimelist, Animenewsnetwork, anime-planet are some of the sites i go for news on anime, i was thinking of these.

Well, dragonball, naruto and bleach are, although being aimed at younger audiences, excellent shonen mangas, but the anime versions are filled with fillers, sometimes censored for younger audience, never-ending battles and have often poor graphic quality. So, yes, they are bad animes. When they first aired, i was following and enjoying naruto and bleach, but i was disappointed when, after 80 episodes they both went into filler seasons that sucked so much i got disgusted from the series thinking like they made these cheap episodes to make money while the authors are taking vacations and ruined the whole series.

Edited by Sokyra
Anidb, Myanimelist, Animenewsnetwork, anime-planet are some of the sites i go for news on anime, i was thinking of these.

Well, dragonball, naruto and bleach are, although being aimed at younger audiences, excellent shonen mangas, but the anime versions are filled with fillers, sometimes censored for younger audience, never-ending battles and have often poor graphic quality. So, yes, they are bad animes. When they first aired, i was following and enjoying naruto and bleach, but i was disappointed when, after 80 episodes they both went into filler seasons that sucked so much i got disgusted from the series thinking like they made these cheap episodes to make money while the authors are taking vacations and ruined the whole series.

MaL has bleach at #2 in popularity, and naruto at #5. I suppose that makes a difference, since it is popularity and not average rating or whatever. Either way, I agree with you here, I liked both naruto and bleach when they started, but things started to stretch out and turn into shows that just kept going because they were still making money. Frankly Bleach disappointed me the most out of any anime I've ever watched. The first couple of seasons had such decent storyline and depth, but as they went along it just got ignored for random fights and drawn out pointless filler.

Anyway, we are WAY off topic here from what this thread was about.

shows that just kept going because they were still making money,,,,, pointless filler.

Anyway, we are WAY off topic here from what this thread was about.

its because of the company..

dont blame itself..

after all..

the manga is going great~

• 2 weeks later...

You all cry on the same kind of anime. Let me break that chain. The anime I remember which made me cry (at least got me to drop a couple of tears down my face) would be the end of Dragon Ball GT. I know it's not canon, but saying goodbye to the main character was sad.

You all cry on the same kind of anime. Let me break that chain. The anime I remember which made me cry (at least got me to drop a couple of tears down my face) would be the end of Dragon Ball GT. I know it's not canon, but saying goodbye to the main character was sad.

I cry a little when I find a really good Anime series/ Or I fell in love with the Heroine/s ( Not seriously love, More of becoming fond of them over the typical ones ) that either never got a Second series, Comes to an end after a long running ( Shakugan no Shana for example ) or ones that are so bad they make you cry.

Hell I even cried at the end of Yosuga no Sora when I never got to find out how their relationship went :/ Although I can pretty much guess it had a lot more sex in it.

http://puu.sh/E4On

If you woke up to that in the morning, Wouldn't you do what she asked?