animes that made you cry??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least put that picture in "SPOILER" tags, because of it's resolution.

1 Thing to learn may be that I don't like to minimise the size of the pictures I post, Also that resolution fits my screen perfectly fine without having to sidescroll.

• 4 weeks later...
I never cried from an anime. I guess I'm too cold to cry.

I never cried after finishing an anime either but I had sometimes a weird feeling in my stomach. So yeah, do you also have such a feeling? Because that's for "very emotional" guys like us the same as crying.

i nver cried too, but i was on the verge of crying after reading clannad ( Kotomi routes). Havent read after story yet, because i hate nagisa

Don't worry, I was never able to stand nagisa either but after story is just fuckin amazing, so go and read it. And after story is actually about tomoya, nagisa is just there for...specific stuff.

Don't worry, I was never able to stand nagisa either but after story is just fuckin amazing, so go and read it. And after story is actually about tomoya, nagisa is just there for...specific stuff.

My..My....

Oh...how happy i am

I'm GLAD that BITCH Nagisa

DIED!!!!!!!!!!

i nver cried too, but i was on the verge of crying after reading clannad ( Kotomi routes). Havent read after story yet, because i hate nagisa

Kotomi route are a bit depressing...

but after story aint bout Nagisa..

its bout another chara thats 10000% way better than Nagisa~~

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai, cried in the end.

well..

its one of epic sadness~~

I'm GLAD that BITCH Nagisa

Aren't we a little bit harsh today? I mean sure, she was kind of annoying and way too naive but there are worse characters.

its bout another chara thats 10000% way better than Nagisa~~

No, not really. After story is about nagisa and tomoya. I personally would say it's 20% nagisa, 10% nagisa's parents and 70% tomoya but she's still there.