Which do you prefer? Anime girls or IRL girls?

Nah it's not but I can see where you come from. Anyway guys, let's leave it at that...

WE PREFER ANIME AND IRL GIRLS!!! \o/

and in short , that would be... we prefer girls????huh.. it's somewhat weird but lets leave it

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EVERYONE WAKE D F%$K UP!!!

stop being wimps, u all like real girls, if u don't u r either a fag or not human...face it, a drawing done by some random fat asshole in a shit hole ain't gonna bring children and sex for you...

Who's to say real life is real and 2D isn't?

But yes, everybody has different opinions. Just... my opinion is the only right one.

Why don't we stop arguing and enjoy the eroge?

agreed... let's just enjoy what we want...

stop being wimps, u all like real girls, if u don't u r either a fag or not human...face it, a drawing done by some random fat asshole in a shit hole ain't gonna bring children and sex for you...

ahh...that hurts,....so i not a human anymore ....and a fag(obviously not)...but hey , on the bright side , as some1 who doesnt want sex or children and love drawings(and would rather fap instead) im the most innocent dude in this forum!!!!!

ok.... no body messes with the SWITCH... XD

ahh...that hurts,....so i not a human anymore ....and a fag(obviously not)...but hey , on the bright side , as some1 who doesnt want sex or children and love drawings(and would rather fap instead) im the most innocent dude in this forum!!!!!

Innocent??? Was that supposed to be a joke???

You play/read 18+ eroge/LN/manga and you still say you're innocent???

Innocent??? Was that supposed to be a joke???

You play/read 18+ eroge/LN/manga and you still say you're innocent???

heh , but still u gotta admit im the most "innocent" out of we all pervs right? *smile*

heh , but still u gotta admit im the most "innocent" out of we all pervs right? *smile*

Innocent+pervert=impossible

there's no such thing as an innocent pervert...

Bro, maybe I havn't introduced myself before...

LOL... XD

now that's a great punchline

well most people who bitch and complain about RL girls are the type that sits on their ass all day and never approaches girls

i was once one of those wimps--never approaching a girlthinking they are too hot for me or better than me, but two failed unrequited loves and a failed oneitis made me realize that being a wimp won't get me girls...

you know, girls even those hot ones are just people like you and me, they eat, talk, cry.smile and shit just like us

the only thing is they DON'T LIKE wimps(nice guys AND jerks are both wimps), girls like REAL MEN, somebody they can rely on

unfortunately the mass media has made men into wimps and put women on a pedestal..just look at all those anime

watanuki in xxxholic is the best example of a wimp,just see how he acts around himawari, or another example is sunohara in clannad

how you should be a man? well some think jerks are men..NO, jerks get laid easily but they can never sleep with a girl more than 3 nights..

being a man means..thinking about ur dreams and putting women as a last priority...in other words GET A LIFE AND YOU'LL BE A MAN

hope this makes kami and others think a little

Innocent+pervert=impossible

there's no such thing as an innocent pervert...

nani??? i thought that's suppose to be = innovert

well most people who bitch and complain about RL girls are the type that sits on their ass all day and never approaches girls

i was once one of those wimps--never approaching a girlthinking they are too hot for me or better than me, but two failed unrequited loves and a failed oneitis made me realize that being a wimp won't get me girls...

you know, girls even those hot ones are just people like you and me, they eat, talk, cry.smile and shit just like us

the only thing is they DON'T LIKE wimps(nice guys AND jerks are both wimps), girls like REAL MEN, somebody they can rely on

unfortunately the mass media has made men into wimps and put women on a pedestal..just look at all those anime

watanuki in xxxholic is the best example of a wimp,just see how he acts around himawari, or another example is sunohara in clannad

how you should be a man? well some think jerks are men..NO, jerks get laid easily but they can never sleep with a girl more than 3 nights..

being a man means..thinking about ur dreams and putting women as a last priority...in other words GET A LIFE AND YOU'LL BE A MAN

hope this makes kami and others think a little

wow chill man ,im not complaining about real girls or that i cant get a girl , i dont want them in the first place,im a wimp ye but i've never had a need for a IRL GF,real girls r rjust there for RL , why should i even bother with them since i have 2D gals by my side , eroges + tissues?? u r missing the point here bro

Lol people will have their own opinions and I can see this turning into a massive flame war, As this community is split with the people that are either Shut ins which Play eroge/ watch anime and read manga 24/7 against those that occasionally watch/ play/ read whilst maintaining a social life.

I can tell the future bitches, BOW THE FUCK DOWN.