Which do you prefer? Anime girls or IRL girls?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2D girls bro, allot of irl girls (im not saying all but allot of em) dress like sluts, are complete bitches or show no interest in anything I like. With 2D you can just pick the girl you like and fap away xD

Im lucky that I found someone that shares the same interests as me (But thats a guy so does that count?)

Both....

they have their pro and con so they can compensate for each other lacking

but currently I have no IRL GF -_-"

ahh nevermind I live without GF just fine so I will enjoy my "forever alone" with game and stuff muhahahaha!

I personally prefer Anime girls cuz everyone of them looks cute but what your saying is true VNHunter, no one can escape reality. At least people have colorful imaginations. BTW, I'm also glad that there are people that has the same interests as me. :)

Imagination... for me, that is one of the greatest gifts from the moment we were created...

but yeah... 2D is still the best, even my GF loves 2D anime girls...

I dunno man you guys are making the irl girls look horrible, sure alot of them dresses like sluts and only talks about sex, drugs and shit, but whats wrong with that? just as we have our interests in eroge, they have theirs in those stuff, i have a friend that talks alot about sex and has a great personality/intelligence, the only problem i have with most of the girls at my age in school is just that they're stupid as fuck.

Imagination... for me, that is one of the greatest gifts from the moment we were created...

but yeah... 2D is still the best, even my GF loves 2D anime girls...

lucky Vun..

though i converted my GF into an Otaku..^^

wow... you turned her into an otaku?!?!?!

lucky for me, my GF is a cosplayer... XD

hehe..sure why not??

even she's looking forward to read Tomoyo After^^

though she's more like Komomo+Tomoyo hybrid...wish i can get Tomoyo

of course 2D girls . well , i dont really hate IRL girls u know , it's just IRL girls to me is just a human specie,i feel nothing from them,dont give a shit but 2D moe girls have become the true gals in my life,i feel happy,excited in many ways just by looking at them . well they r not real but who cares? if u cant accept that fact then u can never love 2D girls ,ever . well , i feel happy enough kissing my PC screen and fap in 2D land

Edited by Kamidori
Both....

they have their pro and con so they can compensate for each other lacking

but currently I have no IRL GF -_-"

ahh nevermind I live without GF just fine so I will enjoy my "forever alone" with game and stuff muhahahaha!

mwahahahaha! Same here. :D

Gahahahaha! Same here as well~! Well I do prefer IRl girls though because...because they are real I guess?

of course 2D girls . well , i dont really hate IRL girls u know , it's just IRL girls to me is just a human specie,i feel nothing from them,dont give a shit but 2D moe girls have become the true gals in my life,i feel happy,excited in many ways just by looking at them . well they r not real but who cares? if u cant accept that fact then u can never love 2D girls ,ever . well , i feel happy enough kissing my PC screen and fap in 2D land
Oh how true. :D
I agree... most RL girls nowadays dress like sluts showing off cleavege etc...

I would prefer 2D...

but in the end, they aren't real... there is no way to completely escape reality...

Lol don't generalize please, cause that ain't so where i live. (In general)

3D all the way, i love myself a good VN/anime with deep characters, interesting story, (and an H scene here and there) but at the end at the day that's all it is: a story.

Nothing can't beat 3D pussy & real 3D love, and if you haven't experienced this, i hope that you will someday.

Yeah don't throw all IRL girls into the same group pl0x, that's a major exaggeration to think they all dress like sluts.

Whilst the limits with Anime girls are endless and have fallen in love with a few of them ( Not fully in love, Just enjoy seeing them because of certain traits or just how epic they are ) but fortunately I'd choose IRL girls over Anime girls, Since I've been in a relationship with my GF for just over a year now as well.

Yeah don't throw all IRL girls into the same group pl0x, that's a major exaggeration to think they all dress like sluts.

Whilst the limits with Anime girls are endless and have fallen in love with a few of them ( Not fully in love, Just enjoy seeing them because of certain traits or just how epic they are ) but fortunately I'd choose IRL girls over Anime girls, Since I've been in a relationship with my GF for just over a year now as well.

As I said... MOST of them dress like that... not all...

"Most" is also a major exaggeration, Plus there are girls in VN's & Anime which are also slutty as well.

well... uniqueness is within everything... on my opinion, too much boobs in anime kills it, dressing like a slut in reality also is a downfall...