Moe vs Story  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Moe vs Story

• MOE is #1 in eroge or vn
    • Story is #1 in eroge or vn

I'm making this thread for the convenience of some people that have different views to better understand whether or not people see Eroge or Visual novels as being more highly rated for "MOENESS" or because of their story. I have little in opinion concerning this, however I'm sure the perspective of other people may at the very least bring fruit to a better understanding, whether or not " STORY is MORE IMPORTANT" or "MOE is MORE IMPORTANT" .

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and i hereby declare as a moe lover that u r just 70% wrong . u cant feel the story if the characters arent moe , it's more like the reverse that the story will go to waste if the artwork sucks.sorry but that's how eroge fans r like nowdays,ry making ugly characters in eroge and u can imagine the sale's rate of that in Japan,even if it has good story

I voted for story. I'm a pretty big fan of all the "moe artwork", or whatever it is called, but ultimately I play these for the story. If the story is bad I won't enjoy it, for example Wanko to Kurasao which I dropped quite early. Plus you have the likes of Narcissu which have pretty ordinary (and non-moe) artwork but still tell a fantastic story.

Since i am not that enjoy much of a nukige

I will declare that Story is more importance than the drawing

But i do agree that Drawing is importance too but it only for the first impression

That is why i held out from playing Higurashi due to "irregular" drawing style but when i give it a try then the story hooked me and at that point the picture doesnt matter much anymore...

And occasionaly the story can made them cuter too.

this is a hopeless poll , and it wil even be more hopeless tmr..and i still dont know what im ranting

you're just saying that because you're on the losing end of the poll...

I wonder if you'll still act like that if you are on the winning side...

9-1??? yeeee , like hellllllllllll im gonna be on the winning side . and even if the story sucks , the characters r still there. it's never pointless when they r still around.

the thread is still knew... we don't know what might happen for sure...

Meh, had a hard time voting on this poll.

Thought hard about it, and came to the conclusion, that I really care more about the Visual Novel to have cute girls and then comes a good story.

That is my opinion.. don't mock me for it..

look at the results , if u can still say the result will change then yes , u r INCREDIBLE

well... I am from the army after all... "expect the unexpected", that phrase was forcefully hammered in our brains during training... even the loser can turn the tides if somthing UNEXPECTED comes up...

I second this. You'll find character more awesome if there's a good story.

yeah!!! moe only=good... moe+story=GREAT!!!