• MOE is #1 in eroge or vn
    • Story is #1 in eroge or vn

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lolz , i wonder how u guys think of all the moeges out there , since 80% of them have pretty lame stories

Well we usually don't like them. But hey you know what? You're thinking the wrong way. Why? Because we just PREFER story over moe, doesn't mean that we aren't able to enjoy games with a lame story but awesome chars. Gimme a crappy story and mashiro, I'll come buckets.

Edited by OneManArmy
yeah!!! moe only=good... moe+story=GREAT!!!

im satisfied enough with this comment from u hunter

and im so damn happy , the moe faction is 2!!!!

Well we obviously don't like them?

nuff said , i understand perfectly now.

Well we usually don't like them. But hey you know what? You're thinking the wrong way. Why? Because we just PREFER story over moe, doesn't mean that we aren't able to enjoy games with a lame story but awesome chars. Gimme a crappy story and mashiro, I'll come buckets.

hey, u edited all the important parts pretty late but u r right , even if the story is lame the characters will always be awesome(and moe is a big part of it) , even if they r realllllyyyyyyyy boring moe still gives u the motivation to play through it right? just like mashiro there . how should i say this , play for the characters?

Edited by Kamidori

Is this really a difficult topic to discuss? o.o

A VN / eroge might have many topics, ways to interest the audience, whatever, one of which would be having moe material, for example. But history is obviously present in any VN / eroge, be it good or bad. So I find kinda obvious that the story will always be more important than an optional feature like moeness...

hey, u edited all the important parts pretty late but u r right , even if the story is lame the characters will always be awesome(and moe is a big part of it) , even if they r realllllyyyyyyyy boring moe still gives u the motivation to play through it right? just like mashiro there . how should i say this , play for the characters?

You and I have different definitions of 'character'.

You say 'play for the characters' meaning play a game with a bad story for the attractive characters.

But I say 'play for the characters' meaning play a game with bad art for the well-developed, thought-out, dynamic characters. (which are one of the things that makes a story good)

if this forum have jap eroge fans or eroge fans who play RAW eroges the result.. could have been different.

but the thing is..u all know i love moe ,i reallyyyyyy love it and moe exists the best in eroges , since i seek perfection in moe i cant stand looking at some ugly 2D gal for 50 hours u know.. like how u get a shit faced girl friend and look at her for 5 minutes...

so that's why.. moe is 1st..

if this forum have jap eroge fans or eroge fans who play RAW eroges the result.. could have been different.

but the thing is..u all know i love moe ,i reallyyyyyy love it and moe exists the best in eroges , since i seek perfection in moe i cant stand looking at some ugly 2D gal for 50 hours u know.. like how u get a shit faced girl friend and look at her for 5 minutes...

kami stop making a fool out of yourself here and STFU!!!

listen to people and why they say the story is important...

think bout it...

and realise your mistakes..and please know what did you rant since the start of the thread~

kami stop making a fool out of yourself here and STFU!!!

listen to people and why they say the story is important...

think bout it...

and realise your mistakes..and please know what did you rant since the start of the thread~

who said story isnt important?? i was just saying moe is 1st and i even had a reason for it . im just gonna ignore u from now on ,u just think im an idiot and a kid anyways and would insult me everytime so no point talking to u

I dont think it will be different that much...

no , it would be a different , moe fandom is pretty huge in japan

Edited by Kamidori
who said story isnt important?? i was just saying moe is 1st and i even had a reason for it . im just gonna ignore u from now on ,u just think im an idiot and a kid anyways and would insult me everytime so no point talking to u

no , it would be a different , moe fandom is pretty huge in japan

sadly your thinking are still like a child..thats why you cant even think properly..

.MOE is one of driving factor in japan is something i agree...

but FYI..the VNs there are with good quality story!!

sadly your thinking are still like a child..thats why you cant even think properly..

.MOE is one of driving factor in japan is something i agree...

but FYI..the VNs there are with good quality story!!

it's a child's but plz dont assume everything a child said is wrong and stupid , i have my own resolve , maybe it's because u approached VNs years ago , when moe isnt popular that u r stuck with the story

it's a child's but plz dont assume everything a child said is wrong and stupid , i have my own resolve , maybe it's because u approached VNs years ago , when moe isnt popular that u r stuck with the story

i was an Otaku before you are even born!!

cant you just understand the poll meaning??

its a total waste if you just look at graphics if you dont have good story!!

thats why many company goes bankrupted all over the years..

my circle at japan can confirm that you'll lose popularity if you dont have a proper script to bring out the most out from the heroine..

i was an Otaku before you are even born!!

cant you just understand the poll meaning??

its a total waste if you just look at graphics if you dont have good story!!

thats why many company goes bankrupted all over the years..

my circle at japan can confirm that you'll lose popularity if you dont have a proper script to bring out the most out from the heroine..

u r really underestimating the moe fandom and moe fanatics in japan,though i hope it doesnt lose popularity since there r idiots like me , i know some moeges have failed in moe out there , and yes that could be because of the script or other factors but i believe i can still enjoy it despite it having a lame story, i would still buy the eroge . look at whirpool and windmill, they r moege based companies , they have lame moeges with bad stories but they r still doing well and popular . like i said , u r stuck with that kind of mindset so u shoulnt blame me,i have mine too and u r the main reason i look like ranting

well , i do admit my defeat here , just look at that poll,but it's not like i willchange or anything , kinda knew the results in the beginning

Edited by Kamidori
u r really underestimating the moe fandom and moe fanatics in japan,though i hope it doesnt lose popularity since there r idiots like me , i know some moeges have failed in moe out there , and yes that could be because of the script or other factors but i believe i can still enjoy it despite it having a lame story, i would still buy the eroge . look at whirpool and windmill, they r moege based companies , they have lame moeges with bad stories but they r still doing well and popular . like i said , u r stuck with that kind of mindset so u shoulnt blame me,i have mine too and u r the main reason i look like ranting

well , i do admit my defeat here , just look at that poll,but it's not like i willchange or anything , kinda knew the results in the beginning

haiz..that company make it due to high demands over Nukige..though people alwasy revert to those with great story with moeness...

and you are just urging me to slander you with insults and critics by purposely complaining here~

haiz..that company make it due to high demands over Nukige..though people alwasy revert to those with great story with moeness...

and you are just urging me to slander you with insults and critics by purposely complaining here~

ok ok , no matter what i say , u will just think it's a rant or complaint , cmon?? not once i was complaining here , i didnt say story is bullshit and useless , i didnt say translated eroges or VNs should have more moe , i didnt demand anything and was just expressing my belief

and whirpool is totally moe based , no nukiges but i cant say that about windmill , since they had nukiges in the past but they also focus on moe recently , they r both doing pretty well . and u r right about the reverting since it doesnt hurt to have a good story with moe , that's so obvious

and check out windmill's 10th annivesary eroge released , i will refrain from using my tissues

and of course , even i want and revert to great story with

ok ok , no matter what i say , u will just think it's a rant or complaint , cmon?? not once i was complaining here , i didnt say story is bullshit and useless , i didnt say translated eroges or VNs should have more moe , i didnt demand anything and was just expressing my belief

and whirpool is totally moe based , no nukiges but i cant say that about windmill , since they had nukiges in the past but they also focus on moe recently , they r both doing pretty well . and u r right about the reverting since it doesnt hurt to have a good story with moe , that's so obvious

and check out windmill's 10th annivesary eroge released , i will refrain from using my tissues

and of course , even i want and revert to great story with

haiz,,just wake up..

this argument are getting stale nowdays...

why cant you go back being a sound human??

nah... I play RAW voiced eroges... but nothing seems to be different...

now that's not an opinion!!!

I said it before...

"Don't push your beliefs into others"

nah... I play RAW voiced eroges... but nothing seems to be different...

now that's not an opinion!!!

I said it before...

"Don't push your beliefs into others"

i was just stating my reason to believe that moe is 1st , what's the point of forcing my belief with that poll result?? i just want u to understand it.

and also, i was talking about the people who CAN play RAW eroges , read it , understand it , and plz , u wont feel anything from it= captain obvious

i was just stating my reason to believe that moe is 1st , what's the point of forcing my belief with that poll result?? i just want u to understand it.

and also, i was talking about the people who CAN play RAW eroges , read it , understand it , and plz , u wont feel anything from it= captain obvious

1080186.jpgKyonFacepalmMessage.jpg

you forgot something... I can understand JAPS... that's why I said, I play RAW voiced eroges...

4chan-Haruhi3.jpg