Hello forum! Seeing as switch has made a drawing thread, i figured "Hey theres a thread about drawing hell, I might as well make a writing thread!"

I have written fan-fics and original stories, and am currently working on a BlazBlue fan-fic involving some original characters. I have made this thread in the hopes that I could share my writing with you guys, and that you guys may share yours (if you write that is) with the rest of the community and get your opinions on the writings! Without further ado, here is a short thingy I have created just for this thread!

"A duel between lovers"

The scene starts with a battle between Ragna and Noel (Yes its BlazBlue get over it) and the battle is steadily drawing to a close...

"CARNAGE SCISSORS!" Ragna yelled as he lunged at Noel. Noel raised Bolverk, blocking the hit and began firing at Ragna with Fenrir. Ragna rolled to the left and jumped in the air “God damnit Noel, your pissin me off!” he yelled as he jumped in the air and swung his darkness covered fist into Noel’s head. He landed behind her and as she was about to counter he lowered his head and closed his eyes "Ill show you..." and slashed with his sword. It connected and he said "THE POWER OF THE AZURE!" As the words left his lips he threw his sword into the air as it transformed into a giant death scythe, he caught it and began slicing her body with it, blood spraying everywhere, a look of terror on Noels face that could only be described by the sounds of pure terror that managed to escape Noel's mouth. "There is no hell...Just darkness....SHATTER!" he said as he dealt the finishing blow, sending pieces of Noel flying in all directions... "Astral Finish!' and screams of Joy were heard from Noel. Sitting next to her on the floor was Ragna, a look of terror on his face wich could only be described by the abount of cheering Noel was doing.

Also this song is playing throughout the fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG3mPrGm5ME

So guys, what do ya think?

Edited by Yachi
Nah, I won't give you my story before it's finished, and this will take quite a while. But I can give you the first introduction chapter -> Kapitel 1.doc

Oh and there are probably many mistakes, too lazy to proof read that stuff.

Thanks Granny~! I'll comment it later~!

Nah, I won't give you my story before it's finished, and this will take quite a while. But I can give you the first introduction chapter -> Kapitel 1.doc

Oh and there are probably many mistakes, too lazy to proof read that stuff.

Not bad, if you ask me.

Though I'm not really a fan of medieval stories at all.

And yeah, like you said, there are quite some grammar mistakes, but who cares :p

• 4 weeks later...

MC is a new transfer student in this rich people academy. He is a normal silent boy (as like other p characters) with glasses and yellow hair. He is in his first day of class when there's a rumor about a crazy maniac with unknown face and the mistery of the deads of the people of the city by a serial murderer. It is said that every murder is done unknown weapons that are said to consume the victim's life. He then meets a member of the newspaper club that overheard the conversation and started to get excited about this new kind of report. He is known as Ryuji Nagase and has the fame of always posting bad and boring stories on the newspaper. He then asks help to the protagonist to do some research at night about this saying that they will be known trhough all the school for this fantastic news. The protagonists accepts (as obvious) and they agree too meet at night. When they meet at night going around random places, they get bored and go to their homes. In his way to the house, the mc spots a suspicious guy holding some swords on the street. He hides and follows him to a narrow street and he sees it. The guy is emanating some weird black creatures from his weapons and they creatures start sorrounding the group of people. Suddenly when the protagonists makes a step back, he makes a sound, and the guy spots him right away. Knowing nothing of what to do, he decides to make a run for it and the guy starts chasing him with the creatures behind (the people are save) the mc runs into a dead eend an just about everything was about to end he starts hearing some faint voices in his mind.. He could not understand this, he was feeling numb. But thenanother person appears, but this time, is a girl. The girl then erradicates the creatures, pushes the mysterious character and makes a run for it with the protagonist. They reach a large building and enter there up to the 13th floor. They enter an apartment and without wasting any time, she starts speaking. She introduces herself as Ichinose Rei, and says she has an special power (that she does not reaveals to him) too fight those creatures, that she called shadows. She explains that that guy they saw is the one who summons the shadows, and has been killing some people since. She had managed to save some people, but since the guy attacks are at very unusual periods of times, she has not managed to fight him. She then says that he should not tell anyone about this, and urges him to never get out at night never again.

The next day he meets Ryuji again in the school gates and he asked him if something happened on his way back because the news announced that a group of people almost died by the hands of the serial murderer. He remembers the girl telling "DO NOT tell anyone" and tells Ryuji that nothing happened. A normal day of class passes and Ryuji wants the protagonist to acompany him to the place where the people were going to be killed. Having to ignore the girl warning, they set out again at night to that place.. When they met where they said, Ryuji handed MC a pair oof katanas "just in case", and he loaded a gun and said "hey its self defense ;)" (seriusly these people getting weapons is just hilarious) When they were just arriving they see two figures up ahead. Mc notices that one is the guy with the shadows and thee other is.. Rei! Rei is fighting the other guy and is in a pinch. Ryuji makes same sound of the protagonist last time (what a repetitive way of getting noticed ._.)

and get noticed again.. For a weird reason, the guy just chased for the mc again (._. So sad) but Rei went to attack the man again and got smacked in the head. Just about rei was going to be done for by the minions of the guy, it happens again. The voice is calling, but louder this time, calling if he needed his power. The protagonist, without a second of thought just affirmed and he started to have a red glow.. Then the protagonist felt a surge of power flowing from him and a battle ensues. You start with a new Persona wich name is Vega. Vega has bufu skills, and coincidentially the shadows (which name/type/form haven thought of yet) are weak to it, so you start kicking their ass. When the battle ends, the guy decides to leave and dissapears. Ryuji starts talking that the protagonist was awesome and praising hime, while. MC tends a hand to Rei. Rei thanks him and explains what he just got was a Persona (..long explanation of what is this thing) and then she says that he should be more careful because this guy tends to attack the people with this sort of power, wich is why she always gets to see him because she has a Persona too.

Wrote this in my classroom one day as a new story for a persona game. I was very obsesed with persona at the time so i kinda wanted to make a story, is very simple made, still needs to be completed and has too much similarities but well here it is

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

(Do you like it? Its pretty original right?)

Edited by Yachi

"Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them."

"Teacher: Imagine you’re in a world with dinosaurs and a dinosaur was going to eat you. What would you do?

Boy: Easy, stop imagining."

"I learned three things in school:

1. How to text without looking.

2. How to sleep with my eyes open.

3. And teamwork during tests."

writing huh...

i used to write fanfics.

i nvr did complete any of them except for two of them.

now im getting back to some of them...*cough*Digimon fics*cough*

but need to recap on a lot of things xD