help error thingy dengeki stryker

Just making sure, your locale is in japanese? This shouldn't matter though since its a mangagamer release.

Tried searching around for a similiar problem, didn't get many solutions. Some guy in 4chan had a similiar problem and they weren't too helpful.

Just making sure, your locale is in japanese? This shouldn't matter though since its a mangagamer release.

Tried searching around for a similiar problem, didn't get many solutions. Some guy in 4chan had a similiar problem and they weren't too helpful.

desi...his locale should be in jap since it appears in jap words instead of those boxbox error...

was it due to your direct x or any errors on vidoe/game plugins???

i was keep mine updated so i cant be too sure

Just wondering why you have selected the system.arc file? Because that is the error that is showing up. If you are trying to install this game, well there is no install. Just run the dengeki_stryker.exe application file. If that is the error you got after running the .exe then that means there was most likely an error in the .exe when accessing the .arc file.

desi...his locale should be in jap since it appears in jap words instead of those boxbox error...

was it due to your direct x or any errors on vidoe/game plugins???

i was keep mine updated so i cant be too sure

my directx is version 11 and i don't think i have any other game plugins except for the kamidori apps

Just wondering why you have selected the system.arc file? Because that is the error that is showing up. If you are trying to install this game, well there is no install. Just run the dengeki_stryker.exe application file. If that is the error you got after running the .exe then that means there was most likely an error in the .exe when accessing the .arc file.

I accidentally pressed it while making a screenshot. I run the dengeki_stryker.exe and that error comes out same problem with deardrops I Don't know why

yeah its in japanese.

A couple things for you to try. First is to right click on the .exe and set it to run through Windows XP, and to also run as Administrator. If both those don't work try running one or the other. If that doesn't work try switching to an English Region Locale and paste a screenshot of that error. This would give us insight into the error as we could read more of it. You could also try moving where the VN is placed. Say you have it in ..../Program Files/Dengeki Stryker. You could move that to .../My Documents/Dengeki Stryker. If that doesn't work try redownloading the .rar game files and go from there. Bought all I can think about to try and help you.

A couple things for you to try. First is to right click on the .exe and set it to run through Windows XP, and to also run as Administrator. If both those don't work try running one or the other. If that doesn't work try switching to an English Region Locale and paste a screenshot of that error. This would give us insight into the error as we could read more of it. You could also try moving where the VN is placed. Say you have it in ..../Program Files/Dengeki Stryker. You could move that to .../My Documents/Dengeki Stryker. If that doesn't work try redownloading the .rar game files and go from there. Bought all I can think about to try and help you.

dude thankx your awsome :D I tried what you said moving were the vn is place don't know how it works but now i can play both dear drops and denggeki stryker awsome :D thankx again

dude thankx your awsome :D I tried what you said moving were the vn is place don't know how it works but now i can play both dear drops and denggeki stryker awsome :D thankx again

That is because Windows 7 is screwed up sometimes. In certain folders you will find that games have trouble running because of the permission set that Windows operates on. The best thing to do for ANY game is to make a folder separate on your hard drive. Say you have just 1 drive and it is C:/ so you can setup a folder C:/Games to have everything installed there and have no problems.

That is because Windows 7 is screwed up sometimes. In certain folders you will find that games have trouble running because of the permission set that Windows operates on. The best thing to do for ANY game is to make a folder separate on your hard drive. Say you have just 1 drive and it is C:/ so you can setup a folder C:/Games to have everything installed there and have no problems.

ow ic that's why some of my games in a certain folder does't work

Seems like it happens to you with the mangagamer releases, since you had problems with Stryker, Deardrops, KiraKira, etc.

dude..you must being hated by MangaGamer..

btw..try install MG game next time by adjusting the directory..might do you good since you need to move the files anyway~ XD

were you trying to open system.arc? Cause it's the exe you need.

Anyhow:

-update your directx just in case.

-repair rar/zip files with winrar and extract them again

ca-el he should have the sufficient direct x since he can play kirakira and deardrops~

were you trying to open system.arc? Cause it's the exe you need.

Anyhow:

-update your directx just in case.

-repair rar/zip files with winrar and extract them again

Isn't the guy's problem solved already?

Ivan, lock the thread when you can.

Edited by killerinsidee