Games You're Looking Forward To?

Yes yes it's another one of my threads and this time it's about games ( Other then VN ) Which you're looking forward to being released, Now I have several that are in the near future and some that have only just been announced, some of the ones that I am looking forward to are:

Resident Evil 6:

http://www.ubergizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/06-Resident-Evil-6.jpg

There has not been one resident evil game which hasn't amazed me, The first few gave me chills whether it be the Bad graphics, Horrific NPC Ideas ( Such as Nemesis, Hunters or the general idea of some of the bosses ), I've played all of the games in the franchise apart from ORC which I'm still deciding on whether or not to buy.

Taken from the Wiki:

In the year 2013, U.S. President Adam Benford has decided to officially reveal the truth behind the 1998 Raccoon City Destruction Incident, believing that it will curb the current resurgence in bioterrorist activity. Due to be by the President’s side is his personal friend and Raccoon City survivor, Leon S. Kennedy and his new partner Helena Harper; but when the venue becomes host to another bioterrorist attack, Leon is forced to face the infected and mutated President, making the hardest decision in his life. Meanwhile in the Eastern European state of Edonia, mercenary Jake Muller, the son of late bio-terrorist Albert Wesker, flees from the authorities during a bioterrorist attack. During Jake's adventure, he partners up with government agent and Raccoon City survivor Sherry Birkin. At the same time, Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance Captain Chris Redfield and his team, including B.S.A.A. member Piers Nivans, arrive in the fictional Chinese city of Lanshiang (based on Hong Kong), itself under threat of a bioterrorist attack.[7] With no country safe from these attacks and the ensuing outbreaks, the entire world’s population is united by a common fear: there may be no hope left.

Resident Evil 6 Wiki

Bioshock: Infinite

The first 2 games we're simply amazing, hell they even contain part Loli, If you have a fetish for protecting little girls whilst they stab dead bodies with oversized needles collecting adam and then clinging to you whilst you crush the bad guys trying to hurt your little sister with a giant drill then I would definitely suggest playing them if you haven't..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3099/3272169385_0e9ceb8ec7.jpg

One for the Loli lovers:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/297/2/6/bioshock_2_little_sister_by_narutox79-d31fuzv.jpg

Unlike the first 2 Bioshock games which we're played in the Retro ideal underground city of Rapture,

http://images.wikia.com/bioshock/images/d/de/Rapture_trailer.jpg

This game is played in a floating city ( Never fails to amaze me which ideas they come up for these things )

http://www.playdepartment.com/wp-content/uploads/bioshock-infinite-skyline.jpg

A video instead of a written review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDcZ1x8VLKA&hd=1

Call of Du... Just kidding that franchise sucks balls.

Hitman: Absolution

It's a change from the typical Shooters, I love the ability to just go Stealthy throughout the missions or just go in all guns blazing, Each has a different way of playing the game for every persons game playing style.. Also have loved the recent games before it.

Taken from the Wiki:

The first in-depth trailer for the game shows Agent 47 storming a safehouse, and confronting Diana while she is showering. 47 is "betrayed by those he once trusted and now hunted by the police, he suddenly finds himself at the center of a dark conspiracy and must embark on a personal journey through a corrupt and twisted world, in his search for the truth". At least one portion of the game will be set in Chicago, and it has been confirmed that the rest of the game will take place within the US. Hitman: Absolution is not set in a specific Hitman timeline.[7] Confirmed plot details include series protagonist Agent 47 assassinating his former International Contract Agency handler Diana Burnwood early in the game[7] and the antagonist identified as Blake Dexter, a new character to the series

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Technology/Pix/pictures/2012/1/11/1326286913951/Hitman-Absolution-007.jpg

Hitman Absolution Wiki

No in depth reviews or opinions on the game as I'm to tired, May add them in at a later date.

Halo 4

Yet another beyond epic game in an amazing franchise, But I'll be interested into seeing what comes from this game As Bungie recently sold the rights to it to a studio called 343 Industries who as far as I can tell, Their first game was overseeing work of Halo Anniversary which was a remake of the first 2 games, They're apparently pumping a hell of a lot of resources, money and time into making this game better then the others, but in my opinion from the E3 videos, it looks like the weapons have taken a turn to crisis :/

Halo 4 marks the return of John-117 - the "Master Chief" - as a playable protagonist for the first time since 2007's Halo 3.[8][1] Having been lost in space since the finale of Halo 3, Master Chief and Cortana, adrift aboard the wreckage of the UNSC frigate Forward Unto Dawn, find themselves near a mysterious Forerunner planet.[4][9] A key plot point will involve changes to Cortana and how her exposure to Halo and her operation beyond her natural lifespan may have contributed to her becoming "rampant", a mental state of aged AIs akin to insanity, and which normally results in the 'death' of the AI.[10] The campaign will mainly take place on the artificial forerunner planet, called Requiem.[3][11]

The story of Halo 4 will be focused less on the Halo series' traditional straightforward first-person shooter genre, instead relying more on mystery, exploration and discovery. Developers described the game as being grand in scope and scale. Forerunner elements will be featured extensively in the game's environment. Developers also suggested that the game will reveal how humanity and the UNSC have adapted to the galaxy after the end of their war with the Covenant, particularly how they have co-opted Forerunner technology.[9]

Unlike the original trilogy, the story has been designed to be part of a three-game arc from the beginning. In addition, developer 343 Industries is aiming for "a more complete connectivity between all of their future media than before",[9] and the Forerunner Saga novel Halo: Primordium, the post-war novel Halo: Glasslands, and the terminals in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, will "definitely" have "resonant connections" to Halo 4's story.[9] Little information has been released regarding the storyline trilogy, but developers have claimed that Halo 5 will be a much darker title before the conflict is resolved in Halo 6.[4]

Taken from the wiki.

Halo 4 Wiki

Edited by Dubs

Games i'm looking forward to: Bioshock Infinite, Gta V, and Watch Dogs.

I really enjoyed the first 2 Bioshock games. The first one was plain awesome. That twist in the middle of the game

Would you kindly?

The second one wasn't as good as the first one in terms of plot, but the gameplay was still pretty good. Really looking forward to Bioshock Infinite. If I could describe games in the form of art, Bioshock would be near the top of that list.

For GTA V, really looking forward to the entire landscape. I'm a pretty big GTA fan, so this next one is probably at the top of my list. Not much has been revealed yet, so I can't really speculate on much. I think they did say airplanes were coming back, which was sorely lacking in GTA IV :p.

Really don't know much about Watch Dogs but from what I saw at E3, it really stole the show. The rest of the stuff plain sucked(with the exception of The Last Of Us)

These are the ones I can think of right now. I'm sure there are a couple more I'm looking forward to.

More Dark Souls content! I already got platinum on PS3, so I'll just be buying the DLC so I can play through the new stuff rather than getting the PC version. Super excited for this.

And I'm also psyched for Mists of Pandaria. Yeah, another WoW player. =P

• 3 weeks later...

Pkmn Black & White 2 is for DS if i'm not mistakin.

So you can easily emulate that rom OR (what i am gonna do): download the rom, put it on your SD card, put that into your Nintendo DS R4I Card and play it on the handheld as if you actually bought it :p

Pkmn Black & White 2 is for DS if i'm not mistakin.

So you can easily emulate that rom OR (what i am gonna do): download the rom, put it on your SD card, put that into your Nintendo DS R4I Card and play it on the handheld as if you actually bought it :p

ka-el...i did link him though >.>

I personally don't like that AC3 trailer, it makes no sense to wear such an outfit in that part of history.

I remember reading an article from Ubisoft saying that they can make 1000 sequels to AC with any time period. So ye, they can (and will) just put in the "guy" in any time period with that outfit, it doesn't need to make sense. Milking it to the max :>

I played AC2 & Revelations, i don't like them at all, it's just the same thing again, i doubt 3 will be much different. Don't know why people like them so much , the story is bland & the only fun thing to do is climb cathedrals/high buildings and shit.

Like someone previously posted i can't wait for rome total war 2, i'm a HUUUGE total war fan, still play rome total war 1 from time to time and shogun 2 frequently online.

FOR ROME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKglskMfyWA