im having a problem with instalation, im runing it with daemon tools lite, everything runs ok but the instal gets stuck when instaling "PacksSe01.GPK" any advice?

Yeah, my advice would be to read Issue #1 on the first post.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just installed the patch 1.02 and it runs fine until the main menu but then when i click start it flashes flashes and returns right back to the main menu. none of the replay scenes work either (i tested it with a 100% save) i experimented a bit and found that if i replace the script file that the patch added with the script file the original disc had it fixes the problem however all the subtitles are gibberish like " C some symbols C " so i cant understand it. can someone help me out?

Hello everyone, a few months ago I installed Schools Days HQ with patch 1.01 but due to some problems with my PC, I uninstalled the game in early August .. But now that the new patch came out and the PC was already solved, I decided to install the game again .. but whenever I open the Setup the only option I have is to uninstall .. I uninstall (despite not having anything installed on the PC) and then the option to install is valid again but nothing happens when you click .. I try again but the same thing happens .. I would appreciate any help

Hello everyone, a few months ago I installed Schools Days HQ with patch 1.01 but due to some problems with my PC, I uninstalled the game in early August .. But now that the new patch came out and the PC was already solved, I decided to install the game again .. but whenever I open the Setup the only option I have is to uninstall .. I uninstall (despite not having anything installed on the PC) and then the option to install is valid again but nothing happens when you click .. I try again but the same thing happens .. I would appreciate any help

Sounds like you might not have properly uninstalled it the first time.

Try uninstalling the game via Registry.

delete the registration data by running regedit (you can just open up the start menu and type in regedit) and going to => HKEY_CURRENT_USER => Software => Overflow => SCHOOLDAYS HQ

Yep artemis, read those two pages.

After you've done downloading and installing the Daemon Tools, just mount the disk 1 ISO with Daemon Tools.

After that, run the disk 1 ISO installation. And when it tells you to insert disc 2 ISO, unmount disc 1 and mount in the disc 2 ISO.

Don't close the installation window when it ask you to insert the disc 2 ISO so it can continue with the installation.

I have tried to install this game four times now and each time I run into the same situation. The install gets to Voice01.GPK on disc 2 and stops. I downloaded 4 torrents, the first two from torrents sites and the last two from here. I use alcohol 52% and this is the first time I have run into problems since I have played and downloaded all but 5 games from this site. Can anyone help me, because I have been dying to play this since I watched the series and want to see how the rest of the stories goes. Thank you in advance.

help.jpg

I have tried to install this game four times now and each time I run into the same situation. The install gets to Voice01.GPK on disc 2 and stops. I downloaded 4 torrents, the first two from torrents sites and the last two from here. I use alcohol 52% and this is the first time I have run into problems since I have played and downloaded all but 5 games from this site. Can anyone help me, because I have been dying to play this since I watched the series and want to see how the rest of the stories goes. Thank you in advance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6542[/ATTACH]

Try going for the manual method , head to the mounted image drive , into the Packs folder and copy pasting everything in there to your Packs folder at your School Days installed folder , and then try again. Also , run as administrator of course.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6542[/ATTACH]

Yep, just follow what tsundere said. Or you can read the first issue on the very first post which explains the problem...

iLoveTsundere and desi I bow deeply to your assistance and thank you. You have no idea how much your help means to me and I hope in the future if you need help there are people willing to assist you. Also, the tip worked. Take care of yourselves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I was able to mount disk 1 but I've been stuck at 9866 MB of 11392 MB on disk 2 for a while. I tried to cancel and re-mount but the window refuses to exit out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7313[/ATTACH]

Cancel the installation.

Copy whole SDHQ files inside ISO, and try to run it on your desktop.

Hey, i downloaded the torrent. The installation was pretty easy, but when the anime is playing there is no voice and it is kind of annoying. Hellp

Update your k-lite codec.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_codec_pack.htm

Edited by Shadyren
  • 3 weeks later...
I need help, the game runs fine but I can't save. I uninstalled and installed the game 3 times and still unable to save. Anything I can do to fix it??

Try running the .exe as an administrator. Right click - run as admin.

• 3 weeks later...
IT doesn't go past this point and I click cancel and yes and nothing happens so I gotta use task manager to close it.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l320/littshepkid02/Untitled-80.png

Go for the manual method , head to the mounted image drive , into the Packs folder and copy pasting everything in there to your Packs folder at your School Days installed folder , and then try again. Also , run as administrator of course.

AaAaAa~~