• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be a suggestion for all what's going on with HQ:

Around 2 days ago, 16 new updates for Windows 7 came from Microsoft, ready for downloading.

The issues for HQ happened, after the updates was arrived.

Not sure, if this is the case.

EDIT: The 16 update was for Microsoft .NET Framework :0

Edited by Fluffy

im having a similar problem game starts fine the menu is fine then after i start the game off i get the sounds and the subtitles but no video until they talk about the phones then after a minute the video goes black again.

i have tried

installing the 3.5 net thats on the disk

all the compatibility modes

app-locate set to japan

reinstalling the game

tried changing it from widescreen to sd and windowed mode

i have uptodate drivers and the newest cccp

i had not installed it to default directory in installer

my specs are

Windows 7 64bit

intel i7 3rd gen

Asus Geforce 550ti

creative titanium HD sound

8GB ddr 3 memory

Hi again. Thanks you for your help guys, but it still not working for me ^_^'' I have deleted all the Microsoft .net framework updates and securitys and the game stills turning black in some parts. I really don't know what to do =/

That's... strange, are you sure you still have none? because i deleted all those (every one, every one including old ones of the 2 days ago update) and it works really good

err. guys im new to this forum... and err i got some problems...running this game..... when i start the game,menu works fine. sound works fine. however after clicking that start, it goes black...it shows some scenes and does not show some....... help......

Win7 Ultimate

-edit- uninstalled the microsoft update. this thread was useful! thanks!

Edited by codereborn
err. guys im new to this forum... and err i got some problems...running this game..... when i start the game,menu works fine. sound works fine. however after clicking that start, it goes black...it shows some scenes and does not show some....... help......

Win7 Ultimate

-edit- uninstalled the microsoft update. this thread was useful! thanks!

Yea, this Bug is pretty annoying that is. I wonder what Microsoft is doing with the Framework stuff...

So... when installing this game, instalation completely freezes at 10409 MB of 11392 MB, when installing SysSe.GPK to be precise... Changing locales or running instalation in administrator mode doesn't help. Does someone knows how to solve this?

Edited by Asajpats
So... when installing this game, instalation completely freezes at 10409 MB of 11392 MB, when installing SysSe.GPK to be precise... Changing locales or running instalation in administrator mode doesn't help. Does someone knows how to solve this?

Follow issue 1 and it should work.

It works!!! I unistalled Windows patch KB2803821 and now I can see everything! thank you so much guys! specially Desi, Fluffy and Tearshi :)

yip yous were right and that is the correct update for windows 7 "security update for windows (KB2803821)" is how it will show in view installed updates in Programs and Features and just uninstall and problem solved if you don't have sensitive data on you computer you can hide the update in windows update this is the link from windows update if you want to look at it.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms13-057

Edited by Black Wind

i take it you patched it to 1.02 if not try that first if not try one of these

install .NET Framework 3.5 found on disk 1

you can try mounting each of the 2 disks as well as some of the fixes are to do this.

Edited by Black Wind
i take it you patched it to 1.02 if not try that first if not try one of these

install .NET Framework 3.5 found on disk 1

you can try mounting each of the 2 disks as well as some of the fixes are to do this.

cant find the .NET Framework 3.5 on disk 1

and already tried the patch 1.02

downloaded and installed .Net Framework 3.5

still no improvement T.T

HELP ONEGAII...

Edited by Greed
cant find the .NET Framework 3.5 on disk 1

and already tried the patch 1.02

downloaded and installed .Net Framework 3.5

still no improvement T.T

HELP ONEGAII...

Do you have a codec pack like CCCP installed?

Do you have a codec pack like CCCP installed?

I think i have it (just to be sure how will i know if its installed?)

ow and i happen to uninstall it, then when im trying to install it again, then this will pop aaaaa.png then ill click uninstall next the install window will pop after i click the install nothing will happen

Edited by Greed

Sounds like you might not have properly uninstalled it the first time.

Try uninstalling the game via Registry.

delete the registration data by running regedit (you can just open up the start menu and type in regedit) and going to => HKEY_CURRENT_USER => Software => Overflow => SCHOOLDAYS HQ