Would you be interested?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• Cool idea!
    • This shits dumb
    • Cool idea and i'll totally help out!
    • wtf is an RPG

Well nobody expects an awesome story anyway. Everything's alright as long as it's somewhat funny and enjoyable, preferable with many erogegames users. For example, in my case just create a character in a house who's sitting in the corncer and cries because he's not able to meet mashiro. And then he'll give you some granny made cookies...or something like this. Seriously, the main purpose of this forum rpg should be awesomeness through entertainment and not awesomeness through story, but that's probably just me.

NICE IDEA!!! XD

Granny-obaa-nyan... you really are a genius!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear that a lot these days. So why the hell ain't I able to find a job? щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Your would-be employers are jealous of your capabilities and your infinite love for Mashiro. I thought that was obvious though...

Yeah, I already added that character idea to the list for the rpg.

Oh crap, I should stop thinking aloud.

Your would-be employers are jealous of your capabilities and your infinite love for Mashiro. I thought that was obvious though...

Everything makes so much sense now!!!

Sure it can, just use your time leap machine or send a d-mail and you're good to go. (Just finished playing Steins;Gate, moving on to Chaos;Head)

B-But I didn't read steins gate! How am I supposed to know anything about time leap machines?

Also, stop talking about chaos head coz my craptop's not able to run it. Damn, I really want to play that game. =\

I'd like to proofread but actually would also like to help with the dialogue, which is usually somewhat stilted in these types of games.

Also, I will be disappointed if this game doesn't have Lemon Lubricant or Yuuichi's Magic Touch (super-effective touch attack vs. female humans and animals!).

Edited by Shiro Midori
  • 4 months later...