Visual Novels Translation Status [07/15/2012]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subarashiki Hibi partial patch has been released. More info here. Fitting that it was released today because in the VN they predict that the world will end on July 20th, 2012.

lolz...

desi...can you torrent me the links too??

XD

have to prepare for the DOOMSDAY~~

Subarashiki Hibi partial patch has been released. More info here. Fitting that it was released today because in the VN they predict that the world will end on July 20th, 2012.

Damn world better not end on my b-day. Would be a pretty shitty present.

seriously..?

somebody's translating mashiro iro symphony?

they might as well translate koi choco too,,

all these visual novel adaptation-anime are interesting, it's a disappointment there is only a few of the original VN getting translated

seriously..?

somebody's translating mashiro iro symphony?

they might as well translate koi choco too,,

all these visual novel adaptation-anime are interesting, it's a disappointment there is only a few of the original VN getting translated

No Name Losers was translating symphony, but they stopped at 31%. They won't release it now, and most likely no one will continue with their work on it..

check their site for more details.

I totally agree with you, most of the translated VN's are second-rate obscure works.

No Name Losers was translating symphony, but they stopped at 31%. They won't release it now, and most likely no one will continue with their work on it..

wtf , this is bullshit O_O

I totally agree with you, most of the translated VN's are second-rate obscure works.

i checked it , that's why i said bullshit (great disappointment)

LOL.....anyway I hope they translate something else.

All of you complaining but you know you're still going to play it when it's done lol. Like me :p

The only routes I care about are Sena and the maid, the rest can just rot.

In case anyone didn't know, TLWiki released a partial of Subahibi. I probably will just wait until the complete patch though.

Secondly, in the event anyone here actually cares, Togainu no Chi has been completely translated according to vndb. It has a score of 8.6, but you should check the tags before you read just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

In case anyone didn't know, TLWiki released a partial of Subahibi. I probably will just wait until the complete patch though.

No one reads previous posts anymore? :p

i wish somebody would continue translating them,,

oh, plus koi choco too,, watching the anime and it's quite interesting

looking more closely, there is no progress on dracu riot at all, even though the status is red colored..

Edited by Kaiser