• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm *cant remember if hes posted in this thread, though he probably has* Lets do it again!

I guess you could say I was "caught" once during an H-Scene, but that was my friend walking into my room because I invited him over, and he also plays VNs so it really wasnt a situation I was trying to avoid or anything.

But there was this funny time when my friend was playing on my laptop and I had the backround set to change every few minutes. I had thought there where no H pictures in the folder it was using, but then an H pic of Saber popped up, and my friend minimized the window while we where watching anime so we could get some snacks (there where like 6 of us) when he minimized it, my fridn Marq said "He look, its Saber!" and everyone started laughing.

P.S even if my dad came in he wouldnt care. I asked him for a notebook to write down all my choices in a VN once, and he asked what a Visual Novel was so I showed him an entire route on Shuffle (Asa's obviously)

Edited by Yachi

P.S even if my dad came in he wouldnt care. I asked him for a notebook to write down all my choices in a VN once, and he asked what a Visual Novel was so I showed him an entire route on Shuffle (Asa's obviously)

the entire route? you mean your dad actually read it?

Also, having headphones/a headset really saves your life sometimes.

Isn't it actually the other way around? If you're using headphones while playing a visual novel then you start to ignore the sounds around you so that you won't realize when somebody visits your room...right?

Isn't it actually the other way around? If you're using headphones while playing a visual novel then you start to ignore the sounds around you so that you won't realize when somebody visits your room...right?

i use headphones, but i only have one in my ear so i can still hear my surroundings with the other ear

the entire route? you mean your dad actually read it?

Yes, he read all of Asa's route with me

That wont be a problem if you lock your door, or if you just dont use them like me

i use headphones, but i only have one in my ear so i can still hear my surroundings with the other ear

Exactly, headphones are death sentences if someone decides to sneak up on u...and take of video of u fapping off 5 times in a row....and post it on youtube....and show everyone......(life hurts...*cry) :p

NOOOO!!!!

It's also part of the pleasu---*stops typing*

this is what happened to cause the typing to stop:

1.) Didn't want to reveal the truth....

or

2.)BITCH JUST EJACULATED. (most likely)

I'll tell you a practical plan. Thank me later:

- Leave the door of your room open

- Turn off the lights in your room, as well as in the hallway in front of your room

- Turn your screen on the opposite direction from the door of your room a bit, so the light from it wouldn't be that visible

- Put your headphones and enjoy your VN

- If someone wants to get to your room, he/she needs to turn on the light to see where he/she is going. Even tho you're not exactly watching in front of your door, your eyes will catch the light, so use that in your advantage and minimize/exit the game or w/e, until that person leaves

- If someone wants to get to your room, he/she needs to turn on the light to see where he/she is going. Even tho you're not exactly watching in front of your door, your eyes will catch the light, so use that in your advantage and minimize/exit the game or w/e, until that person leaves

Yeah, but the only source of light is from ur computer screen which would ultimately attract even more attention to the screen.

Heres the plan, use that spy kit u bought as a kid from the school fair (guiltyyyyy) and use that motion sensor, put it in the hallway, and tweak it so that instead of making a sound when someone passes by it, it activates a STRONG vibrator that is on ur penis, which would lead to a quick ejaculation, which then leads to u already being done with ur business, thus, there is nothing to be caught doing, ur just watching the facts of life.

- Turn off the lights in your room, as well as in the hallway in front of your room

- Turn your screen on the opposite direction from the door of your room a bit, so the light from it wouldn't be that visible

and we got a PRO here... XD

If you wanna hear h-voices then buy yourself headphones...wait...we're running in circles here...

It's you're fault granny-obaa-nyan... not mine...

And what if the person has no intention of turning on the light? Oh and playing stuff without having another light besides your computer one sucks pretty hard anyway.

Yeah, but the only source of light is from ur computer screen which would ultimately attract even more attention to the screen.

That's why you turn the screen away from the door.

Heres the plan, use that spy kit u bought as a kid from the school fair (guiltyyyyy) and use that motion sensor, put it in the hallway, and tweak it so that instead of making a sound when someone passes by it, it activates a STRONG vibrator that is on ur penis, which would lead to a quick ejaculation, which then leads to u already being done with ur business, thus, there is nothing to be caught doing, ur just watching the facts of life.

If you bought that from the school fair, first that sensor probably won't have strong enough signal to trigger the vibrator. Second, the vibrator won't be strong enough to make you ejaculate.

And what if the person has no intention of turning on the light?

Then, I say "Good Luck" to that person who'll walk in the pitch black and pass at least one and a half room trying not to hit anything JUST to get to your screen and catch you playing your VN.

Oh and playing stuff without having another light besides your computer one sucks pretty hard anyway.

Nothing's perfect in this world.

and we got a PRO here... XD

You just need imagination my friend. Well, some experience is needed as well, but imagination is the most important factor.

Imagination > Idea > Realization / Improvisation

Edited by PhiBrainChild
That's why you turn the screen away from the door.

If you bought that from the school fair, first that sensor probably won't have strong enough signal to trigger the vibrator. Second, the vibrator won't be strong enough to make you ejaculate.

Then, I say "Good Luck" to that person who'll walk in the pitch black and pass at least one and a half room trying not to hit anything JUST to get to your screen and catch you playing your VN.

Nothing's perfect in this world.

You just need imagination my friend. Well, some experience is needed as well, but imagination is the most important factor.

Imagination > Idea > Realization / Improvisation

I know man... I know... XD

It's just a matter of experience...

Nono, it's a matter of killing the person that is about to catch u, which is why the motion sensor also activates a c4 to explode, and did I mention this motion sensor was actually made by Confucius? So yes, it's strong enuff to do all that.