Sword Art Online

I think asuna... [spoiler= SAO Light Novel] woke up somewhere mid way the 2nd book? They already rushed the 25 or 26 chapters of the first book to get kirito to wake up so why the fuck should they slow down now? And drag on for ages before asuna wakes up?

Meh... i seriously hope they wont rush the whole damn series. Oh and warrof this is a spoiler as well if you havent read the next arc after SAO in the light novels

Nay! People wont die in the next game because it was built that way... they will die some other way but their brains wont get fried because of the game

Edited by Sandremo
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh... i seriously hope they wont rush the whole damn series.

Upon rewatching all currently released episodes (up to 14) I find that I really like the way they did the story, with all the jumping around they were able to get all the main events in while also keeping a lot of the fluff stuff, along with cutting out the meaningless stuff.

Very well done so far, I look forward to arc 2.

Edited by warrof

close but not close enough

do not read unless you want to be spoiled!!!!!!!!!

Kirito becomes a fucking jedi!!!

serious spoiler

read if have read the LN and do not read if u don't wanna get spoiled

Kirito was better than a jedi lolz he sliced the freaking bullets! he *cough*she*cough* is the best bullet slicing guy out there!

serious spoiler

read if have read the LN and do not read if u don't wanna get spoiled

Kirito was better than a jedi lolz he sliced the freaking bullets! he *cough*she*cough* is the best bullet slicing guy out there!

spoiler warning

cant say i didnt warn you

he sliced the bullet from 10 meters and from an anti material rifle!!!

spoiler warning

cant say i didnt warn you

he sliced the bullet from 10 meters and from an anti material rifle!!!

spoiler desu XD

its a spoiler im serious

I KNOW DUDE THAT IS LIKE FREAKING EPIC , Well i don't know if the anime will go far enough for the GGO arc ,but for now we got to see how the ALO arc plays out first.And once again we got to see if the goods sell well enough so that even if this seasons ends on the "fairy dance" volume they can continue to animate the rest

(maybe the GGO and quest thing from the "mothers rosario" volume ) so support her k? ;)http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/higguy/04c493e85069401bfad7d20008314a89_zps067a4c71.jpg

Can I please kill Sugou? It would speed up the story quite a bit, and i would let off a lot of steam.

lol, I agree with you. I hated that bastard the moment I saw him in the new opening. and I very rarely hate hate fictional characters. lol. I was watching the whole part when he came in with anger. lol.

hopefully

Kirito goes into that game to save Asuna before that bastard tries to marry her. Kirito only has one week to get her out of there. I also hope they don't kick asuna out the rest of the season and also don't spilt Kirito/Asuna paring up. they're too cute together. Can you tell who my favorite Character is? Lol

Edited by Natsuki

i see a lot of people hate Sugou he is the no.1 bastard in the series

only read if you know the ending

im serious...

Kirito finished the fucking game, if you call reaching the door to the world tree the end, in 3 or 4 FUCKING DAYS!!! on a side note he injured Sugou in the end

yea man hated that sugou bastard , both in anime and in the LN

hope this happens....

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/higguy/285132_497465583604596_1653364555_n_zps10e73dbf.jpg

dude thats awesome i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea man hated that sugou bastard , both in anime and in the LN

hope this happens....

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/higguy/285132_497465583604596_1653364555_n_zps10e73dbf.jpg

Lol, Damn I love that Picture. Bite his hand off while your at it. Lol

and this one is to you guys who watched episode 15

do not click if u did not watch im serious

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/higguy/tumblr_mbvgbnUsKR1qbs05mo1_500_zps64d8db87.png

so you prefer new asuna or SAO asuna? (pic is from the op and taken from と或る科学の猫 )

I rather SAO Asuna. ::Cries:: Damn those ears.... She looked cooler in SAO.

Lol, Damn I love that Picture. Bite his hand off while your at it. Lol

I rather SAO Asuna. ::Cries:: Damn those ears.... She looked cooler in SAO.

Yeah, but she's no longer a warrior, this time she's playing the

"damsel in distress" role =/

Yeah, but she's no longer a warrior, this time she's playing the

"damsel in distress" role =/

Noooooooooooooooooo.... damn it. It's Bleach all over again. boooo. but that's just until

he get's her out of there right? God, I hope she's not thrown to the side the rest of the arc.

that's all I want to know. I wan't to be surprised with everything else.

oh u will be =) , i just hope they pull it off nicely and not miss anything from the LN

concerns Asuna in ALO

do not read unless you want to be spoiled

they wont be able to mention Asuna in ALO after she is freed so we wont get to see the Undine "Berserk Healer" Asuna :(

concerns Asuna in ALO

do not read unless you want to be spoiled

they wont be able to mention Asuna in ALO after she is freed so we wont get to see the Undine "Berserk Healer" Asuna :(

dont click unless you've read the LN

yea thats too bad ,but i would like to see it though! , and also yuuki from mothers rosario i would like to see that story too...., but phantom bullet happens before that and i want to see it being animated too!!!!! , well i better not get my hopes high and just pray that they pull of the ALO arc nicely

edit: just found this Yuuki Asuna Google Chrome theme , a asuna google chrome theme (from TheBlackListProject | We have bunnies. ) , for you SAO / Asuna fans out there!

Edited by higguy
and this one is to you guys who watched episode 15

do not click if u did not watch im serious

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee404/higguy/tumblr_mbvgbnUsKR1qbs05mo1_500_zps64d8db87.png

so you prefer new asuna or SAO asuna? (pic is from the op and taken from と或る科学の猫 )

definately prefer sao asuna,

but if skills transfer over isn't she still a warrior? and screw damsel in distress if I didn't know the story of the LNs I would be waiting for her to bust herself out