Sword Art Online

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a second season coming as well. Also you can read the LNs, since that has more content and stuff.

And yeah, I agree.

I was waiting for her to make some kind of connection at least. His voice was the main thing that made me rage a bit. How would she not have known about his voice?

hmmm i dont remember a announcement calling for a second season yet...

BUT , the way i see things going , with the high blu-ray / DvD sales i think a season two is possible as the LN is still on-going.

they could always do the *dont read if u did not read the LNs*

GGO and the arc where they went to get the sword for kirito (forgotten the sword name)

Hey, a friend of mine said that SAO is getting a second season in the Winter (or are we on Winter?) season....... any truth to this? I'm not really sure where to look for stuff like this

we are currently in tha fall anime season , winter is the coming season

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's over for this season.

For me who not read the light novel was utterly surprised with this amazing anime.

One of the best action based Anime in a while for me.

The art was well done and the story kept me watching these 25 weeks waiting for the next episode.

Though to say the ending of this season i hoped for a little more lovey dovey asuna-kirito..

But yeah you can't have everything right :p

How were these 25 episode's for you guys?

Cuz for me they were freaking awesome!

Its over.......all I have to say is

[spoiler=Ep 25 SAO] Pretty

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121223021440/swordartonline/images/thumb/8/83/The_Beginning_of_another_Quest.png/1000px-The_Beginning_of_another_Quest.png

Also liked the first half 10 times more than the second half. It literally just slapped me in the face.

Edited by battlerrules

I personally really like this anime, it's an excelent story. However, Kirito should have cut that dumbass's balls off.

SAO light novel .

As far as I read, the translation quality is pretty good(maybe it is because I am not native English~LOL)

I was wondering were one could download the novels? I looked around on Baka-tsuki but I've never used it before.

and yes I know I said I don't read fantranslated stuff, but this series is to good an anime that I can't wait....... lol

EDIT:

I found where to DL them (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=4704)

However where does the Side Story Compilation Fit within the series? I like reading stuff in order but i hve no idea where that goes.....

Edited by warrof