Nintendo DS Emulators & Roms

I have been using Desmume-0.9.7 lately and it's been working great.I tried No$Gba and it crashed all the time unlike Desmume, that only crashes when the action replay cheats overload it.

I have had it for a week now and I have gotten a few game for it: Trauma Center - Under the Knife 1&2, Ragnarok, Pokemon SoulSilver, Devil Survivor 2, Harvest Moon Sunshine Islands, Knight Nightmare, Monster Rancher, Radiant Historian, Tales Of Innocence

Does anyone have any good recommendations for DS that suites a Visual Novel lover. I have seen the girls side game that's on erogedownload, but I haven't seen anything like it for Guys.

If you have a favorite DS Game post about it here and if anyone has Desmume and is having problems with it I might be able to help (I cracked out on mine and fixed the things that could be fixed)

Site: Nintendo DS / DS NDS ROMs | Emuparadise

I don't know many VN type games, so no reccomendations there, sorry.

No$GBA, I was unsure of before, but it seems to have better compatability and speed than Desmume. It helps if you use the No$Zoomer too. It is harder to set up, but it you can get it working it may be a better option (for some games at least).

Emuparadise.me should have a wide variety of ROMs if you want to look through / download them.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

But continueing with the emulator theme, I have recently been playing Banjo kazooie for n64 on emu, and crono trigger.

N64, that's the way to go~! Back then I played nearly every evening Mario Party with my friends, awesome stuff. I still have my N64 somewhere...so...

Harvest moon

only ever harvest moon.

But continueing with the emulator theme, I have recently been playing Banjo kazooie for n64 on emu, and crono trigger.

the Rune Factory series.

ah..Natsume series XD

my Fave too.....

N64, that's the way to go~! Back then I played nearly every evening Mario Party with my friends, awesome stuff. I still have my N64 somewhere...so...

i still have all my mario parties~~

Zelda is the only N64 Rom I will even bother with Or 007 Golden Eye

Same here. But there's a big problem, I've only one working controller. And playing Mario party's singeplayer is the saddest thing you can do. =\

Yea Mario party isn't as fun if you can't screw a frend over by stealing their stars.

And some on was talking about no$gba it works but it crashes way to much.

Same here. But there's a big problem, I've only one working controller. And playing mario party's singeplayer is the saddest thing you can do. =\

lolz...

you can use a N64 emu and play on pc~~

one use the controller and the rest 3 on keyboard

Speaking about N64 party games, Pokemon stadium was hilarous.

Harvest moon

only ever harvest moon.

Ever played the first Star ocean ? It was translated several years ago (the snes version), and the epicness was on par with chronotrigger.

Ever played the first Star ocean ? It was translated several years ago (the snes version), and the epicness was on par with chronotrigger.

Isn't Star Ocean on PS3 too.

Shooter and N64 isn't the best combination, just sayin.

Yea that's true but Golden eye was funny you start off killing a guy in a bathroom stall and the big head cheat.

Speaking about N64 party games, Pokemon stadium was hilarous.

It can't beat the awesomeness of Pokemon Snap though...

Seriously, how was I able to play such a shitty game? I'm ashamed of myself.

Yea that's true but Golden eye was funny you start off killing a guy in a bathroom stall and the big head cheat.

Well I only use cheats after having beat the game at least once and in golden eye's case...I wasn't able to finish the game. =\

I remember the day mine no longer read cartridges. Funnily enough my Snes has outlasted all my other systems.