Visual Novels Translation Status [08/11/2012]

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooooooo that's so sweet, looks like a great title. "Same setting: Ever17 -the out of infinity-" HUH!? HUH!?

They just take place in the same "universe"... same deal as never7. Completely different story and plot, though :p. And strom, your link was to I/O : D

They just take place in the same "universe"... same deal as never7. Completely different story and plot, though :p. And strom, your link was to I/O : D

Is that how it works? Oh well that's just fine too, actually I'm curious then if there are any references to E17 in these other games. If they are in the same universe atleast, you'd think so. I mean, that universe is quite mysterious. You don't learn too much about it in E17, so the prospect of learning more is always nice.

Of course you do find out about Blick Winkel. The one behind the screen, so to speak (mind blown). So the universe has that sort of otherworldly power in it. I wonder if BW makes an appearance in any of these other games... ... ... Actually, of course he does, but I wonder if any character other than Coco will ever realize that he's there. I hope so. I think it's an unusual and interesting plot point.