Visual Novels Translation Status [08/26/2012]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, like desi said the problems with the rpg weren't the only things holding them back. They still have editing changes to make. They're going kind of slow since one person is doing all of them himself. But they are going, at least. And I don't know if they solved all the problems with the rpg yet either.

Am I the only person who doesn't care about the RPG part of the game?! Anyway, I'm fine as long as someone's working on that project.

are yandere translation still alive? anyone can clarify on this or they have changed the website?

They are still alive, but the owner and translator I hear has been to busy with stuff to worry about getting the website up and running(I believe that was the news). Don't expect to many updates or a new site until that is settled.

zzzzzz....

why were there tooooooo many stupid talk bout Tomoyo After and YandereTranslations????

its really annoying

and fuck....you guys just keep asking the same thing over each thread >.>

just learn how to wait and STFU~

Half the people are new and don't go searching through previous threads to learn about information we all 'know' about. Should just add information like that in the original post to keep people from asking over and over. But then you will get the people that don't read it and ask anyways.

TomoyoAfter wont be released by this year unless there's proper translations....

Yes it will. Even with the slow speed, they will be done in 2 months tops and that's the worst case scenario. Personally I would says a month more.

Edited by killerinsidee
killer..i dont think so...

DAN yet to get a proper patch from them and the editors sucks....

Why would he get a proper patch ? They have plenty of time to proof the "proper" script internally while they are fixing the RPG stuff.

If they send the "proper patch" to the testers, THAT would take a while since they would need to do a 2nd pass and edit it again. I don't think they plan on doing that.

Edited by killerinsidee
zzzzzz....

why were there tooooooo many stupid talk bout Tomoyo After and YandereTranslations????

its really annoying

and fuck....you guys just keep asking the same thing over each thread >.>

just learn how to wait and STFU~

well i don't think it's a big deal, my first question was, if the Aiyoku no Eustia translate is dead or not which is also a yandere translate. He at least endured till the fifth question :D ,well it's a bit annoying that the Aiyoku no Eustia progress it's so slow but at least it's steadily slowly progress. Well it's so slow

that i think i will be grandpa until will be finished. Note: i'm 23

Edited by DragonBall89

About Tomoyo After:

If it's not done by the end of the year, Doki just sucks. I haven't heard anything about the rpg problems in a long time, so that probably means they're either fixed, or never will be. Like I already said, there's still editing to be done, but it is actually being done.

so wat if you were 23???

zzzzzz////

as long you heard bout updates and no one said its dead..

then its good,,,

all these talk were just spams and bullshits~~

well i don't really get it what you want to say, maybe it was bullshit but it's not like i would read all the posts and even then would be possible that what i wanted to ask is missing, anyway, to ask is a more easy way, i may be play visual novel from time to time but it's not like i play it all the time and i don't have time and patience either to search through the whole website for an answer, my policy is, just ask and if someone knew then will probably post it, as it was in my case and for it's not like i'm omniscient and neither do you, and don't be offended but you sound very businesslike or like a very unhappy man, and don't ridicule yourself with post something like in the #105, the question was already answered in the #104 so the following post was useless. I hope you're not offended by this comment.

its not Doki...

its taht other translators i think XD

No, it is Doki. What do you mean?

If you're talking about the parts Baka-Tsuki translated, they didn't really do much of it, and all of it needed editing.

dan....didnt you say its a new guy in Doki..

and not their real usual translator???

idk... it was like 15 people each translating different scripts. some are regular doki members, idk who the others are.