D.c p.c & d.c p.c 2

Been looking around for them since i have a way to play them even with out them being translated and can not find anything that work's so would like to request a link to the two game to download since i love the Da Capo series and really want to play these.

Plus Communication. It basically contains extra routes and material from the translated version.

Dcpc doubles the number of routes (from 7 to 13) , though every one of them isn't that good. I read it all with alpha patch and machine translation a while back...

I think the last patch had the full miko route in eng, but I couldn't find it. Alpha patch This is the patch I found without the complete miko route, it has Kanae, Alice and half Tamaki. Other routes are not translated (Nanako, Izumiko and Kasumi).

He's not looking for that..

D.C.Ⅱ P.C.

D.C.P.C.

Thank you very much.

Don't know why I could not find it in Google think it hates me at the moment lol.

Break

ahhh k so its in japanese?

will they every be translated?

Nope no translation, That's why I am using a Program that translates a game while you play though it ain't perfect but at lest i can still play it lol.

• 1 month later...
Anyone got a clue how to run this game? I get this when I try:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a297/sheba021/clip.jpg

and I can't seem to find any cracks or serials. I apologize if it's obvious but it's my first time trying to run an untranslated VN. :o

ouch... an untranslated version... where did you get that???

DC II is already translated...

Actually, this game IS translated -> D.C. 2

Da Capo 2 Plus Communication (with all the route) is not translated. If you want to play Da capo 2 in english, you'll have to use the MG release, which is on this site aka regular Da Capo 2. As far as the serial number is concerned, there wasn't anything included in the download?