The most disturbing character in VN?

After reading almost 7-8 VN i was just thinking about this. The most disturbing character in my list : Ryoko from Saya no Uta.

I don't know why i choose this woman . Maybe what i like about her is how she 'viewing' this in world . know what i means?

Disturbing (Not an Annoying one)

If a person is disturbing, they may have strange ideas about what is awesome/nice/sexy etc. They are probably creepy. ( But disturbing people tend to be those who make you laugh the most. )

Since i kinda make a similar mistake so i thought i'm gonna edit a post.

Edited by Kyokuza

i know how it feels..

Matou Zouken from F/SN, that (pardon my French) motherfucker just pisses me the fuck off, and that piece of shit Shinji isn't much better. If you played F/SN you will know why, if not then play and then you will know why.
Matou Zouken from F/SN, that (pardon my French) motherfucker just pisses me the fuck off, and that piece of shit Shinji isn't much better. If you played F/SN you will know why, if not then play and then you will know why.

This I can agree with. There were so many unspeakable acts I wanted to commit on both of them. Shinji I hated from the first moment I saw him in the VN, Zouken is just a... Yeah, you can fill in the blank. :p

True, but I'm pretty sure he was supposed to be a hate char.

Well, Zouken and Shinji sorta run hand-in-hand for most hated. Shinji cause he was made to be hated from the start, and as you learned more you hated him more. But Zouken I think is one of the most hated just because of what you learn about him way later on.

Wasn't he called gonzu or something? Anyway, I personally liked him a lot, dunno why though. Then again, me and bad ass chars...

Well, what I meant is that Gonzou presence disturb my ryhthm seriously. He scared me. -_-

On the other hand, he was one of my fav bad ass characters too.

Btw, why does this thread turn into "the most hateful characters"? If we're talking about the most hateful, I might have to put another character in here.