On ipad? No it is way too large and people around would notice what i am playing

If i play in the subway for example.

Anyway on iphone i will play it since it not draw too much attention.

Ps. Actually there is ios VNs such as Edelweiss KiraKira (both alll age) as well as Higurashi

Yeah, no thanks for downloading an eroge of a touchpad like the Ipad... Too many people would be able to see it. I also don't like the VN's for phones because the screens are pretty damn small.

Yech I agree with that the phone screan is too small to fully enjoy the VN still it better than notthing no?

While it might be good, I would not be able to fully enjoy playing it because of how small a screen is. Unless it's an all-ages I wouldn't play it on my phone anyways. People can be annoying peepers at the worst of times.

Yeah, no thanks for downloading an eroge of a touchpad like the Ipad... Too many people would be able to see it. I also don't like the VN's for phones because the screens are pretty damn small.

This and I personally won't buy me an Ipad, or something alike, anyway. I already have a shitty mobile phone (without cam etc.) and for everything else I can use my shitty laptop (which has a cam lol). Also, I can't enjoy playing visual novel while sitting in a train; I need my precious bed.

This and I personally won't buy me an Ipad, or something alike, anyway. I already have a shitty mobile phone (without cam etc.) and for everything else I can use my shitty laptop (which has a cam lol).

Hooray! Another person whose phone doesn't have a camera but his laptop does! I use my laptop 10000000000x more than my phone, anyways.

I can't really focus on reading something or immerse myself with other people around because they break concentration, which is why I prefer to study, play visual novels, etc alone. If I had one of those, being able to play them on a portable device would just make me want to play them on my laptop more and anger me if I couldn't.

Hooray! Another person whose phone doesn't have a camera but his laptop does! I use my laptop 10000000000x more than my phone, anyways.

Dammit Zaig, that's fate! Let's start going out! Also, the only thing I really use my handy for is its alarm-clock function. It's like 20% alarm-clock, 10% SMS, 2% phoning and 68% collecting dust. So yeah, I love my phone.

you guys are saying pretty much about me and my crappy cellphone+laptop functions

it's fate really....

let's make a trio!!

Let's make a new visual novel with the title 'Sandwiched by Zaig my wife and her sister Majin.'

I'm sorry though but I've to decline. I already have my personal sandwich (dan and desi-chan).

you guys are saying pretty much about me and my crappy cellphone+laptop functions

it's fate really....

Didn't know that there were many people like me who prefer laptop than a cellphone. >.>

And my cheap cellphone doesn't have a camera too.

Dammit Zaig, that's fate! Let's start going out! Also, the only thing I really use my handy for is its alarm-clock function. It's like 20% alarm-clock, 10% SMS, 2% phoning and 68% collecting dust. So yeah, I love my phone.

But I'm already going out with Mashiro! Aside from calling people/Mashiro/my other lovers Mashiro doesn't know about, I only use my phone for my alarm clock every day. =P

We should start a group! For those awesome enough to only have non-camera phones - the Non-Camera Phone Alliance!

Edited by Zaig

we are hermits who live under a rock and proud with ourselves

as long as we have cheap phone with minimal value but maximal advantages then we're fine with that

we don't need a high-end pc either to play vn

we're planning to brainwash every bourgeois with high end pc and high end phone to correct their way of life

and because your phone has cam then you can't be part of the group....XD

long live hermit crabs....!!!

it's pun intended from one of majikoi route "hermit crabs routes"

i'll think of a better name if you guys seriously wants to form a group....lol

okay, we're off topic here

still prefer play vn at laptop/pc than in tablet

pretty much has same reason with strom

just imagine when your attending presentation while playing eroge, no one wants to hear loli moaning in ecstasy while being gangrape.......

Back to the topic of this thread..

I wouldn't use any of the things you mentioned, since I don't have anything of it, but I'd use my PSP to read VN's outside for sure.

I have to wait one hour for the bus after school every day anyway, and I'm bored of listening to music the whole time -__-

I have to agree with you because in my opinion PSP is a 'ninja tool' for meh... hehehehe

Back to the topic of this thread..

I wouldn't use any of the things you mentioned, since I don't have anything of it, but I'd use my PSP to read VN's outside for sure.

I have to wait one hour for the bus after school every day anyway, and I'm bored of listening to music the whole time -__-

Count me in.

Welcome to the club. \o/

But I'm already going out with Mashiro!

You lucky bastard, be sure to be devoted to her.

my other lovers Mashiro doesn't know about

...nevermind.

and what would this group be planning to do? and my phone has a camera X)

Nothing because we're besides being perverts also damn lazy.

I wonder what will happen if i actually reading a VN (using iPad) in a subway and i turning up the sound in H scene i wonder what will happen....

There's only one way to find this out...