Worth Waiting?

As you can see --- For me Hardcore VN fans. Do you think it's worth to wait like for example - RandomVN translate about 4-5 Years and you read them for only about 14-15 hours? Worth it or not?!

In my opinion, I wouldn't mind waiting but don't just when VN's are nearly complete and the team's or translator "dead". Somehow i can get some people agree to this. (I'm not insulting any Translator/Teams)--

(But i wouldn't mind waiting if someone picked or similar to that)

Second, It's worth to wait 3-6 years for the VN's to complete and actually WORTH to read and ...papping .. of course the story, music, characters

plot and any other stuff related to that, Not to mentions THE CG! and all the HardWork pays off for any translators out there!

Third I wouldn't mind die-waiting just for a "GOLD" VN to be translated.. Such as - yea you know it..

Gimme your thought about this -- Kyokuza A.K.A DA most annoying and useless member!:p

Edited by Kyokuza

I don't know if I understand what you mean, but somehow it sounds to me like you consider waiting as hard.

I mean, I just live my life and then some day a translation gets released.

It's not like I actually actively wait every day doing nothing and say "Man, that was worth the wait." in the end or something. :/

I don't know if I understand what you mean, but somehow it sounds to me like you consider waiting as hard.

I mean, I just live my life and then some day a translation gets released.

It's not like I actually actively wait every day doing nothing and say "Man, that was worth the wait." in the end or something. :/

Same here. There are some titles which I want to see translated though (I'm looking at you tayutama) but it's not like I would spend every day searching for some progress informations. It's actually the other way around. I usually find a new translation project feat an interesting visual novel but I always forget about it in no time. Then, after some months, the patch's released and I'm like, holy shit, I never knew this title was being translated.

Honestly, I don't mind waiting for games to be translated at all. I know that translation is going to take a long time, no matter who does it (granted, fantranslations make me more annoyed than official ones in general because they take longer, however JAST and the Nitro+ fiasco shit is annoying me more).

I think it is worth the wait so long as you don only sit around and wait for THAT GAME. Read other games, do other things, and the waiting is ok.

Wait for one game and one game only forever and you just want to give up hope.

for some vns its worth waiting like majikoi s

but the time and effort the transalators put somethimes sees unreal to me.

do they love them so much they want it in english?

or do they do it for the poor souls like us?

and about waiting..

battlefield 3

fallout new vegas

guild wars 2

Damn if Kuro inu gonna be translated i'll wait ... because with that VN my Gore/Inhuman Collection is complete!

Speaking about worth waiting i'll really looking forward to AIR VN, The only VN i'll wait and i still love .. DAT AIR! ( Love it since middle school )

I don't see any total war games, I'm not amused. =\

Also, downloading stronghold 3 isn't worth it.

Neither does Call of Juarez: The Cartel.

Who gives a shit, I'm going to download it because....

http://www.cuantocabron.com/images/templates/its-free-template.jpg

So you're downloading stuff without using it? Doesn't make any sense.

I never said I don't use them, I will play the games to see if I like them. To me, people's opinion on games are like IGN's reviews, they say it sucks but I end up liking it.

And let's stop here, let's stick to the thread original purpose.