Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Ep 12

feelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeelsfeels

I

And so it ends.......

[spoiler=EP12] Preeeetty!

Edited by battlerrules
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=ep12]Agree with the feels. Really good episode. Like harle said, the monologue near the end about chuunibyou was awesome.. combined with the scenes :p Only thing I felt was that there wasn't exactly a lot of closure, but hopefully the OVA will answer that (hoping it isn't just fanservice) I laughed at this scene. Definitely gets a solid 9 from me.

And so it ends -

This anime was sure something else, started off as an almost-pure comedy, transitioned into a "friendship & club bonding" anime and ended up as a pure romance. There was not a single boring episode imo (like with Hyouka) and I can pretty much say that I've enjoyed every second of it.

It's just a shame that it didn't get a full 24 ep run time, but we have a full episode OVA next year and 2 more "chuuni fighting" shorts coming soon. I did tear up a bit at that unseen horizon scene, for which I can blame a certain VN :>. KyoAni went by the cliche book for the end, but I would rather have that then an inconclusive ending.

This was the most enjoyable anime for me since Nichijou. Let's see if KyoAni can top this one with Tamako Market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guess it was expected. Even though it was wrapped up fairly good (with the OVA about to be released and all) , I guess they still have a novel to cover. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xi1PEpCKJm8/UOWH7G6Os5I/AAAAAAAAAvQ/vIXEN_s6pwI/s1600/cover.jpg

Although it would be cool to see a story about a couple already in a relationship... unless that somehow gets fucked up.

Inb4phlephaggot

Edited by desi
  • 1 month later...

Chuunibyou Movie PV

Airs this September.

Summary of the first season of the show, as seen from Rikka's perspective with new elements.

Might be a nice refresher before the second season.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice episode 13/OVA, epic drunk Chuunibyou fight is epic.

Also, DekomoriXNibutani yuri moment http://i.imgur.com/5fkNR8A.jpg

Episode doesn't do much for plot advancement, but it just goes to show that there are still some stuff that they can touch up on come season 2.

• 4 weeks later...