Are there any 3D games that move like the game Kawakaburi No Cherry?

I know that Virgin Roster has some animated H cenes, you can find that one on thepiratebay so just search it there, though it has like rape and stuff in it, so if your not into that dont play it.

P.S I know exactly how you feel, ive been wanting to find a VN with animated H scenes that wasnt about rape for a while now

Are there any 3D games that move like the game Kawakaburi No Cherry?, I'm not looking for the exact same kind of game, the genre doesn't really matter, I just like the games that move and are more interactive...

So you're looking for visual novels with animated sex scenes? Well, the only game that comes to my mind is Imouto Ijime, not all of its h's are animated though. Also, I'm pretty sure there was once a 'animated sex scenes' tag on vndb, seems that it was deleted.

I have nothing against 2D girls lol. I just got bored of em.. After I played Kawakaburi I loved how the characters moved. It made it more realistic, like when they breathe and blink but the game was short, and I wanted to play more games like it. Since I couldn't find the maker of the game I was hoping somebody else would know and could tell me what other titles they produced.

• 2 years later...

besides what everyone else has already suggested, you might try "cum on - bukake ranch" but the animation in that one is close to the end after getting the girls sexual level maxed out! other than that its just a game of trial and error! i had come across a few in my browsing but right now other than the ones mentioned im drawing a blank! good luck to you!