Visual Novels Translation Status [10/07/2012]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Widenyo news yet again, and an estimate on it's release, yet again.

To summarize Roven-pan, turns out the game was "a lot more than we thought" but they are determined to finish it and as things stand "Widenyo will most likely be out between this week and next weekend."

Widenyo news yet again, and an estimate on it's release, yet again.

To summarize Roven-pan, turns out the game was "a lot more than we thought" but they are determined to finish it and as things stand "Widenyo will most likely be out between this week and next weekend."

Guess i am kinda happy to hear that the game is a lot more than they thought it was, or maybe i am just trying to fool myself.

Sorta status update about http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Pure_Pure_The_Story_of_Ears_and_Tails that I found on their forums.

Ho-kay, so like, it's been forever since I've posted anything anywhere related to the project itself. This is mostly because the project had been largely stagnant, with not a whole lot getting done. Now, pretty much everyone involved in the project ― myself included ― are now back into the post-secondary grind, which is a terrible drain on one's time. However, I've also dropped my primary time-sink, and intend to focus a good amount of what time I have on Pure Pure.

I'll make a wiki post when something's actually finished, right now I'm just prettying up the Tobari arc scripts, then I'll run what should be a relatively quick pass of the other stuff and something might be ready to ship out. Or not. Whatever.

Also, I understand that he's trying to help in his own way, but don't listen to Mocchi for project status updates =P The only people actually involved in the project at the moment are myself, plm123, Etral, and Soikrul. Anyone else saying stuff about what we're doing is just doing their own speculation.

Pure Pure: The Story of Ears and Tails

Amaterasu translations update

Rewrite,Shizuru Route from 0% to :

Scripts: 0.27/2 (13.3%)

Lines: 1265.1/7662 (16.51%)

KB: 38.85/232.89 (16.68%)

Common route also 100%

It's not from 0%. Yesterday there was 8%. But still they're fast as hell and as far as I know they're translations are really good. I hope that after Rewrite Ixrex will take Baldr Sky. I hate Mecha anime but this game looks promising.

I asked Ixrec basically what is up with futsuu/Baldr sky/Parfait.

Here is his response

The short version is I have the exact same concerns and will discuss it with everyone in the future, but now is not the right time. I'm still quite far from finishing rewrite, and my personal long-term plans for real life are hazy at best right now. Expect *a lot* to get decided and announced as Rewrite nears completion and I finish planning whatever I'll be doing in Japan.

I want him to take it because the one working on it is slow as hell.

I don't think it's slow. It's dead. It's sad cuz there was a nice progress at the start and I though that Futsuu is almost as fast as Ixrex.

but...mecha anime is awesome D:

I can't stand this type of anime except of Code Geass which was genius;) Nothing is better than sword and magic! School oriented animes are not bad either. But robots concept should stay in Star Wars IMO;p

I can't stand this type of anime except of Code Geass which was genius;) Nothing is better than sword and magic! School oriented animes are not bad either. But robots concept should stay in Star Wars IMO;p

Question : have you played the muv luv series? i'm guessing no? i also disliked mecha animes til i got to read the whole series , it opened my eyes.

Question : have you played the muv luv series? i'm guessing no? i also disliked mecha animes til i got to read the whole series , it opened my eyes.

You're right. I've never played Muv Luv. But it's look like I will have to do this. Game looks fun but it's mecha and G senjou won my heart at this point;) After G senjou I will start this. But if this game will be weak I will find you so be prepared!;p

Count me in for not liking mecha stuff. I can deal with it though.

Me either. I can stand this type as long as anime with it is good. Still, robots should stay silent in Star Wars. R2D2 is tsundere so he can't show us his emotions at this point, but I'm sure he's crying in his room every time when mecha anime is coming out.