Visual Novels Translation Status [10/07/2012]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well:

the anime started off with the bad ed, and then ended up somewhere pretty fking weird, so yeah...

actually its more like

Momoyo's bad end but they enter the agave route afterwards~

I never played either game. I have been waiting on the translation to the 1st game to finish, but it seems to be on hold for now. I did watch the Anime and I thought it was awful. It was a little frustrating. I always figured that the big tall girl was the main heroine since she was the one he was in love with in the Anime.

He confessed to her and she shot him down and then at the end of the Anime she seemed to have a change of heart but he didn't seem to want her anymore. I just thought "how flaky?"

Everyone seems crazy about the game so I downloaded it and I'm gona try out the translated portion. I'm reallty looking forward to Shinigami no Kiss, Yosuga no sora, and FA to being finished. I've always wanted to play sora ever since the Anime. That was one that I really liked. I even read the manga.

Jeffrey

she was the main heroine in Majikoi..

but in Majikoi S..

the original main 5 just have the continuation of their story~

i think koyuki is the main heroine in the true route, because you can only get her route after finishing true route...benkei route just a trap

and dont forget about Tachibana Takae introduction route..