Visual Novels Translation Status [10/14/2012]

Damn, that's absolutely awesome.

I've no idea if the fandisc's good though...

Heard it was pretty good. Ixrec doesn't bother to translate unless he think it's good, so I probably wouldn't worry about the quality.

Review by Ixrec

Kotori and Chihaya's after stories are nice and sweet. Lucia's after story adds a new character and a surprisingly interesting conflict, making it the best part in my opinion. Shizuru, Akane and Kagari's AU stories are quite silly, even random at times, but also pretty funny. Finally, there's a fun RPG minigame called Rewrite Quest, which doesn't take itself seriously at all. All seven parts are fleshed out nicely and clearly had a lot of effort put into them (especially Rewrite Quest). The fandisc also comes with wallpapers and system voices.

Score: Good

Review by Moogy, for whatever it's worth.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've read Ixrec review for Rewrite Harvest festa! before. ^^

But I haven't read moogy review yet.

Review by Moogy, for whatever it's worth.

Let's see.

-_-"

Wasn't a waste of money, anyway, like I think the original was in some ways...

Meh whatever, I will confirm it with my own eyes! ( ಠ ಠ )

any widenyo news.

last update was "15ish" .chr files left to translate out of 327. ludos exact words regarding release

"If it's not out by next saturday at the latest then I'll do something that I haven't thought of yet."

So by all indications the translation is almost complete, but still plenty of times for life and or technical issues to push the release yet again. Given the number of delays so far I would not be surprised to see another one.

I think nobody shared this information yet

RogueTranslations

Sept. 22

Lastly, though I’ve gotten increasingly busy during the last few months, I got sucked into a new game and felt the drive to start translating that.

It isn’t nearly as large as the other games I’ve done, and I’ve been working on it off and on for the last month or so. It doesn’t involve monster girls.

I’ll release more information about it once it’s almost done, which should be in a few weeks.

And a couple of days ago he posted again

Oct 12

In other news, the game I mentioned last month that I’ve been messing with off and on for a while is called Marunomi ( 丸呑み ).

I think it’s probably almost wholly unknown to the English speaking world, but it’s fun in its own weird little way. Not everyone’s thing, of course.

I’m about half done with it… The button editing job I did is really, really poor though.

I don't know much about this game but it looks like a loli game with some kind of "gameplay".

I don't know much about this game but it looks like a loli game with some kind of "gameplay".

I'm pretty sure it's referring to Hoshoku Game ~Ikita mama Marunomi~

And for those who don't know, "Marunomi" means vore.

[spoiler=picture]

http://studio-momiji.net/marunomi/img/top_marunomi.jpg

I don't see any lolis :/

Edited by Dan.
Fortune arterial is extremely slower, i hope Frank can deal with his problems.

Waiting eagerly for the Loli route!:rolleyes: Shiro...

Anyway, i'm grateful for his work.

Seconded, although I'm waiting eagerly for the Erika route first and foremost. :D

By the way, the patch vndb entry says:

Current progress:

Prologue - TL: 100% / Edit: 100%

Erika - TL: 60% / Edit: 60%

Shiro - TL: 90% / Edit: 0%

Kiriha - TL: 100% / Edit: 100%

Kanade - TL: 100% / Edit: 100%

Haruna - TL: 50% / Edit: 10%

True - TL: 5% / Edit: 0%

Omake - TL: 10% / Edit: 0%

Hidden - TL: 0% / Edit: 0%

Now, I'm broadly aware that the true route is about the vampiric metaplot and the past relationship of the protagonist with Erika and the Yuuki sisters, but what is the omake and hidden stuff about ? Just curious.

Edited by Wanderer
Amaranto full english patch released.

Too bad my backlog is currently full since the game really interests me -_-

Yay, more translated yuri is always a good thing. Well, there was Dual Phase, but still.

Oh, about Widenyo, the translator said that he'll release it tomorrow. He tends to be extremely bad at guessing release dates though, so probably end of October.

Amaranto full english patch released.

Too bad my backlog is currently full since the game really interests me -_-

Will play, yuri

Edit: Links

Note that you need to delete the files inside the save folder, the guy forgot to do it.

Edit2: Can any1 find a walkthrough for this? (in jap ofc)

Edited by killerinsidee
Oh, about Widenyo, the translator said that he'll release it tomorrow. He tends to be extremely bad at guessing release dates though, so probably end of October.

well he has been saying a week for almost a month so maybe it means at the end of the week, but i am keeping my fingers crossed that it comes out tommorrow.