Visual Novels Translation Status [11/18/12]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh man, good news!

Am i the only one here who hate to play partial releases, but often ends up doing it anyways?

I will try to avoid temptation this time, but will most likely fail miserably in a few weeks

Imo playing partials makes it even more painful to wait for the full patch to get released, especially when you know that the game is awesome (LB EX). So far I've never played a partial, there's plenty of other stuff to play while waiting for the full patches to come out.

Edited by killerinsidee
Does anyone know or Koitate translation is dead? There wasnt any updates almost a year, at least in they official site.

Maybe. They said they were going to take an extended break, but no updates for nearly a year... it's hard to say right now. They just had updates for manga translations yesterday... so it looks like the group is still alive.

Actually partial patches sorta work better for me.I`m the kind of guy who gets bored of games and throws them halfway so by having one new route at a time it`s like I have one different game every time, so it`s easier for me not to get bored of it.

Going back to the earlier question about Shield 9; it isn't dropped. I asked the translator and he said that they're still working on it and Yuuri’s route is nearly finished. So there you have it.