Visual Novels Translation Status [11/18/12]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, I haven't even gotten halfway my loli route in Kamidori (on Chapter 5, stuff is getting repetitive, Yuela levels up way faster than the others and Wil is too fucking weak even with the best forgeable weapon so far...)... Now we have Himegari looming in the horizon... I should be grateful for another title being translated, but the pace of Kamidori either makes me sleepy or awake until morning. There is no middle ground...

Damnit, I haven't even gotten halfway my loli route in Kamidori (on Chapter 5, stuff is getting repetitive, Yuela levels up way faster than the others and Wil is too fucking weak even with the best forgeable weapon so far...)... Now we have Himegari looming in the horizon... I should be grateful for another title being translated, but the pace of Kamidori either makes me sleepy or awake until morning. There is no middle ground...

lolz..

actually wil and serawi gets the best early boost..

you should like upgrade their armor more..

Ohh man, good news!

Am i the only one here who hate to play partial releases, but often ends up doing it anyways?

I will try to avoid temptation this time, but will most likely fail miserably in a few weeks

I only played the 11eyes trial and I'm regretting it until today.

One of Aroduc's secret project is Himegari Dungeon Meister. No... really, it's not a troll title at all. See for yourself. Guess it did end up being an Eushully title.

Damn nice. Any Eushully game translated is a win in my book, looking forward to it. It's pretty much a more perverted version of Kamidori which is a good thing imo.

Also - Liliy

Edited by killerinsidee
Going back to the earlier question about Shield 9; it isn't dropped. I asked the translator and he said that they're still working on it and Yuuri’s route is nearly finished. So there you have it.

That's actually really good news.But that`s weird, weren't they working on marina's route first?

That's actually really good news.But that`s weird, weren't they working on marina's route first?

That's what I thought as well, but unless he was mistaken, he definitely said the Yuuri route. I have no problems with this :p

well I ain't complaining, Marina is the char I liked the least, I won't mind having her last.

Also, it looks like we'll finally have a taste of "real" eushully games, meaning lots and lots of rape.Seems like Kamidori was the exception to the rule.

The one concern I have with the Dungeon Meister revelation (which otherwise is awesome news) is that it sort of ruins the whole purpose of the project being secret. As I understood it, it wasn't secret just to troll everyone, but because Eushully is notorious for sending C&D notices, correct? Doesn't this leak therefore put the project in danger of being shut down?

The one concern I have with the Dungeon Meister revelation (which otherwise is awesome news) is that it sort of ruins the whole purpose of the project being secret. As I understood it, it wasn't secret just to troll everyone, but because Eushully is notorious for sending C&D notices, correct? Doesn't this leak therefore put the project in danger of being shut down?

The info about it is only on vntl, there's still nothing on Seiha forum - Seiha Translations - Index page. Doubt they can even send a C&D based only on that.

Aroduc will probably do updates with "Secret project 2 - xx lines done", so there's pretty much no risk.

Edited by killerinsidee

In that case I suppose it's fine, and honestly I'm happy to know what the mystery project is instead of guessing/hoping for half a year only to find out it's Duel Savior (which is a fine game and all don't get me wrong, just not one of the ones I particularly wanted).

(And yes, I'm a long-time lurker who finally decided to show his face. Be gentle.)

I wonder how Baldr Sky is different in that aspect. I hope it doesnt get repetitive.

I don't think it will. Just by looking at the scores that baldr sky gets, I don't think repetitiveness is much of a factor or any at all.

I'm kind of sad actually about Himegari being translated, most scenes are rape, wich I don't like.........

Ohhh FUCK IT ALL!!!!!

http://s.vndb.org/sf/74/4874.jpg

*drooooools*

Edited by Ryu