Visual Novels Translation Status [11/18/12]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inganock and Sharnoth Fullvoice ReBORN patches are out by Amaterasu - Inganock and Sharnoth Fullvoice ReBORN Patch Announcement « Amaterasu Blog.

The website is acting very weird right now and patches are downloading at VERY slow speeds, but I managed to download both of them for the people who aren't patient.

Sekien no Inganock -what a beautiful people- Fullvoice ReBORN Patch

Shikkoku no Sharnoth -what a beautiful tomorrow- Fullvoice ReBORN Patch

The site will probably be back to normal 10 minutes after this post... oh well.

Edited by desi
its not even fully out..

just 1 route translated~~

The reason only one route was done is because someone was already working on the other route when Rogue Translator picked up the other. Then the first guy vanished off the earth.

even so...

its gonna be a sad thing to read the sequel without actually enjoying the first~~~

QFT

Hopefully (if and) when this sequel gets fully translated its translator(s) could be inspired/enticed/arsed to take on the prequel and finish it with a big enough critical mass of begging/nagging/ass kissing or something.

You monkeys missed me, I know you all did. Life sucks and all that crap with that storm, and school, and the military, and life, and other random shit. I'll try to get Otoboku good to go for Ivan, but don't expect miracles upon it's release.

You monkeys missed me, I know you all did. Life sucks and all that crap with that strom storm, and school, and the military, and life, and other random shit. I'll try to get Otoboku good to go for Ivan, but don't expect miracles upon it's release.

7352-caption.jpg

You monkeys missed me, I know you all did. Life sucks and all that crap with that storm, and school, and the military, and life, and other random shit. I'll try to get Otoboku good to go for Ivan, but don't expect miracles upon it's release.

Hooray! Strom's back! Also, that should be "its," not "it's."

Finished Boob wars in 1 hour and half.

Just adding this for the lulz.

There are random chances that in some battle the girl will deal you 999 damage beating the crap out of you and this funny part appears.

http://i.imgur.com/DFS2e.jpg