Visual Novels Translation Status [12/09/2012]

I'm planning to re-read it.

The ones who did the machine translation we have for it really should do us all a favor and remove themselves from the gene pool. It would be far more appreciated than the mutilated copy of someone's work they spat out at us.

On the contrary, I hope they will do more. Saves me the trouble of having to machine translate something myself.

Oh and I am looking forward to the proper translation and will most certainly re-read it.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the contrary, I hope they will do more.

On the contrary, I hope they got hit by a bus. (0)_____________(0)

Saves me the trouble of having to machine translate something myself.

Machine translation isn't perfect. It's supposed to assist the user in reading untranslated VNs. (The japanese text is still there.) And its potential can only be fully utilized if the user has basic knowledge in japanese language.

Releasing a fully MT patch is stupid and fucking idiotic. People who suck up to this shit is stupid too. Instead of assisting, it has become a "retarded VN translator" for wider users. It's a machine, it will only translate the sentence somewhat literally and inaccurately since it is incapable of fully comprehend the situation that takes place in that very sentence. And since the VN is now in fully inaccurate English fucking gibberish after we applied the patch, there's no easy way we can check the original Japanese text for reference. Thus, MT patch defeated the MT original purpose. :p

Oh and I am looking forward to the proper translation and will most certainly re-read it.

............... -.-

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Saves me the trouble of having to machine translate something myself.

I remember when i tried flyable heart and ignoring the fact everybody was raging on mt...

Thought by myself "how bad could it be"

Lets say i shamefully regret ignoring the raging :p

It was a good joke man, not my fault you guys are all biased and can't see the truth because of your misconceptions.

Summing it up : madcuzbad.

Please take the spam somewhere else.

On topic:

Ixrec also started on Moon and did nearly 1k lines of that. So while the 2nd partial patch is being developed, he is finishing the rest of the game. Definitely good news.

Edited by desi
It was a good joke man, not my fault you guys are all biased and can't see the truth because of your misconceptions.

Summing it up : madcuzbad.

and its not our fault that you never learn >.>

after all..with that peas size brain of yours.....

i never expect you to be able to...

in fact..if you do ever learn

that'll be a miracle to boot

Edited by ultimecea

Derp.

Funny cause I merely replied gerard, wich was the one to start the shit, and yet you're not telling him to drop the shit.Again, shows how biased people here are.

And about me saying Rin ain't a tsundere, i still think she isn't and I personally believe my word is worth more than people who say phoenix wright is a visual novel just because capcom says it is on their site, but whatever, i gave up discussing stuff with people here, way too much stubborness.

I'll just stick to reading the updates, enjoy yer thread.

EDIT : Oh and here's ulti insulting people again, even though he says he never insults anyone.

Classy.

Funny btw ulti, my brain might be pea sized but it's big enough to learn how to speak english properly it seems.

Derp.

Funny cause I merely replied gerard, wich was the one to start the shit, and yet you're not telling him to drop the shit.Again, shows how biased people here are.

And about me saying Rin ain't a tsundere, i still think she isn't and I personally believe my word is worth more than people who say phoenix wright is a visual novel just because capcom says it is on their site, but whatever, i gave up discussing stuff with people here, way too much stubborness.

I'll just stick to reading the updates, enjoy yer thread.

EDIT : Oh and here's ulti insulting people again, even though he says he never insults anyone.

Classy.

Funny btw ulti, my brain might be pea sized but it's big enough to learn how to speak english properly it seems.

trying to argue and wiggle his way out when he lost >.>

I'm discussing about MT patch way before you came with your lame joke.

And yet you go ahead and pick a fight with me.

You don't find the joke funny?That's cool.

But I don't see a need to say shit and try to pick a fight when I did nothing at all to you except for making a joke.

^ were the one that starts the new shitstorm >.>

Anyone with half a brain could see both you and wolf overreacted simply because you dislike me so yeah ulti, I don't get why you insist on talking, you only make yourself look dumber.

^

Those were my plans, but what's the point if they try to claim I was the one who started this just by making a joke that wasn't even offensive to anyone?

Anyone with half a brain could see both you and wolf overreacted simply because you dislike me so yeah ulti, I don't get why you insist on talking, you only make yourself look dumber.

^

Those were my plans, but what's the point if they try to claim I was the one who started this just by making a joke that wasn't even offensive to anyone?

an idiot calling others dumb

thats interesting~~~

And yet you go ahead and pick a fight with me.

When exactly did I try to pick a fight? Show it to me please. :)

You don't find the joke funny?That's cool.

Clearly you aren't "cool" with it.

But I don't see a need to say shit and try to pick a fight when I did nothing at all to you except for making a joke.

It's very obvious that you're the one who take my joke waaay too seriously, silly boy. ^^ I guess Soren got a severe case of butthurt.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

The only thing i can say about shitstorm : Wolfie didnt look like he was picking a fight(unless he edited his msg and i dont see original one) while on the other hand Ultime is clearly picking a fight and spamming shit everywhere. Moreover Soren who said he will be silent decided to respond showing that after all he cant take everything the cool way.(Not like i blame you, cant exactly take it peacefully when people call Sumika goddess or deredere but most of the time im silent about it, btw i think Rin is tsundere.).

As expected from the renowned Tsundere expert who has exposed the truth on how Tohsaka isn't a tsundere at all. Let's all give Soren a big round of applause.

Because this is obviously not a provocation right?

Seriously wolf, why do you insist on trying to argue?You always end up contradicting yourself and making yourself look stupid, there's really nothing in it for you.

Well whatever, move on with the topic and say whatever you like, there's no point in arguing with either you or ulti.