Visual Novels Translation Status [12/09/2012]

Does anyone know if the writer of Hoshimeno is the same as Irotoridori no Sekai?

They have different writers.

And speaking about it, is the fandisc, Irotoridori no Hikari, also written by the same writer?

Yep, that's what it looks like.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in their sane mind would hate Yanderes =O.

Anyway, fixed, thanks desi.

EDIT: Ohhh and Torotoro added new Monster girl CGs, so MGQ3 is still on the way, we now have LOLI ALICE!!, I guess they made her like that avoid her helping you against the angels invation.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7475[/ATTACH]

‚à‚ñ‚Þ‚·‚­‚¦‚·‚ƁI@`•‰‚¯‚ê‚Ηd—‚ɔƂ³‚ê‚é`

LOLz... WTH happened to alice?!?!? XD

yandere updated... it's about time...

^

This is actually quite a bit of stuff, he's pretty much confirming that Ef's second part will be released even though it didn't really sell that well (Not that I care, I don't really like Ef, but some people out there do).

Not to mention that confirming that Nukige titles aren't taking the place of normal titles is always a good thing.

EDIT : Shouldn't a rewrite patch be released now that Akane's route has finished translation?

Well, I guess it should come up in the next few days or maybe next week, I plan on playing it.

Edited by Soren619

EDIT : Shouldn't a rewrite patch be released now that Akane's route has finished translation?

The translation is done (for the 2nd partial patch), but Ixrec is still waiting on editing to catch up. He said he expects the 2nd partial patch to release before or on Christmas.

Those news are pretty old though.

Anyway, I like the new designs.

Nah, these just came out yesterday. The one that came out a few months back were the older ones.

Looks great. As everything form type. Where did you found this?

Just some random site. It's out everywhere now.

Edited by desi
Nah, these just came out yesterday. The one that came out a few months back were the older ones.

That's a picture I found 5 months ago and I can't see any difference in the design at all...

http://s7.directupload.net/images/120828/fqbt8dfp.jpg

That's a picture I found 5 months ago and I can't see any difference in the design at all...

http://s7.directupload.net/images/120828/fqbt8dfp.jpg

I guess I should have said more pictures then? They show more angles and such... for instance, you can see the skirt that was hinted in the older pics. Just more pictures in general.