Before 2001? let me thinks

PC

Star wars Rebel Assault 1&2

X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter

Sam & Max Hit the Road

Load Runner: The Legend Return/Mad Monk Revenge

Red Alert 1&2

Street War

Chip Challenge (That window puzzle game where you collect PC chips)

Yoda Challenge (it might have a bad review but I thinks it really good mineswepper alternate)

Theme Hospital

Worm series

Need for Speed 1,2 and 3

Console

Tetris (I like the Tengen version more due to one BGM called Loginska)

Chip and Dale Rescue Ranger

Battle City

Balloon Fight (Still remember having a PVP instead of co-op lol)

Zelda 1

Mario series up to Super Mario World

Final Fantasy IV and VII

Mega Man X (but I really bad at it)

Mario Kart

F-Zero

Pilot Wing

Don't know the title

IIRC, we play as a cat searching for food in the trash can. There's also a dog which patrols around the trash can and we get game over if he got us. One of the first game I play in the computer. Well, when I played that game it's even the first time I saw a computer.

Was it Alley Cat? i remember playing that game on a Mac when i was just a wee lad.

Wah! That's the one! So, that's how you play it. Newbie as I am, I just hop to run from the dog and evade the wild cat. (^^;a

Can't play it for long because it's in my father's computer and most of the time he used it for works.

Aaaaah, the memories....

Now that someone made Chip's Challenge on the list.... Again, a game that I don't remember the title. We play as a mouse, the objective is to eat cheese that scattered around the map. There are also cats that will pursue us. On the map, there are blocks that we can move to trap the cats and kill it, or to make room for our safety. Window's game.

Another Window's game maybe.... The ski game. Where at the end of the game we always will be eaten by a ferocious Yeti. There is a rumour that we can outrun the Yeti. Is that true?

• 3 weeks later...

HMMMM i could go on for ages about to write a list but... i guess i'll just go with my top 5.

1. Recoil

2. Urban Assault

3. Mario Kart 64

4. Megaman

5. Red Alert 1 + Expansions

Pretty much sums it up. :p I bet i would have even older games to put on the list but i cant remember their names. XD

Cheers!

-Sandremo