Visual Novel of the week contest #2

VOTE foir your VN!  

32 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE foir your VN!

• My girlfriend is the President
    • ef – the first tale
    • Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (Majikoi)
    • Monster Girl Quest 2
    • Shuffle!
    • Tears to Tiara

ho ho ho ...another week another contest...

Uncle switch wants you to vote your favorite VN for the week... vote while polls last! :cool:

this week's winner was a very close call : my girlfriend is the president

Edited by switch

Even though I really liked MGQ and My girlfriend is the president I have to go with Majikoi. I was already hooked early on in the massive common route and I just ended up devouring the 4 translated routes when I started reading it. All the references to multiple other games eroge or not and the good humor were just what I'm looking for in VN that deserves 10/10.

I'd go with Ef normally, however, it's only the first tale (chapters 1-3). That's not good enough. And unfortunately I haven't tried Majikoi (waiting for full translation) yet. Sooo Osanadai then... maybe. It's a lovely VN, for several reasons.

i thought that it's better to include dustmania next week,because i want it to compete with a rather..."unusual" rival

if i put duastmania here it would be wiped out because we got MGQ and majikoi...we also have EF...

i want dustmania to win...so i thought i'll tip the scales in its favor when the time comes ho ho ho

I'd go with Ef normally, however, it's only the first tale (chapters 1-3). That's not good enough. And unfortunately I haven't tried Majikoi (waiting for full translation) yet. Sooo Osanadai then... maybe. It's a lovely VN, for several reasons.

Exactly the same reasons for voting here.

i thought that it's better to include dustmania next week,because i want it to compete with a rather..."unusual" rival

if i put duastmania here it would be wiped out because we got MGQ and majikoi...we also have EF...

i want dustmania to win...so i thought i'll tip the scales in its favor when the time comes ho ho ho

I didnt lie. But read this.^

that still dosnt change the fact taht you said you abstained and then voted for something >___>

I'll give you the short story of it : I abstained before because i felt like abstaining after seeing no Dustmania in there. But after reading Dustmania was pushed back to the next poll i was no longer grumpy about it and felt like voting.

AND THATS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111124567890'76542456789

I'll give you the short story of it : I abstained before because i felt like abstaining after seeing no Dustmania in there. But after reading Dustmania was pushed back to the next poll i was no longer grumpy about it and felt like voting.

AND THATS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111124567890'76542456789

There was no need to be a fucking smartass

(god I am just in bitch mode today)