What is the saddest anime you have watched?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just dont want to give any spoiler.

someone might come to this forum to find some good animes.

Yeah, you're right. usually ,,,,

Harhar you might want to spoiler tag what I deleted in your comment, it's pretty clear even without clicking the spoilers that we are talking about CG what bigger spoiler can you give????????

Don't want to spoil > Casually gives huge spoiler.

What made me cry in the ending was a combination of having Susaku do it, having Kallen and everyone in the world watch, and all while smiling even despite the fact that even his best friends would live on thinking of him as nothing but evil.

And in my opinion Lulu is dead, I know some people say he should be alive to complete his contract with C.C but for me I both don't want to have him alive for a lot reasons and I after re-watching the series like 3 - 4 times made myself believe that there is undeniable prove that he is dead

Edited by Stàr
if sunrise does another kira faggot jesus beamspam mary sue yamato for ANYTHING I am going to murder small animals.

i mean SUNRISE make a 3rd season for CODE GEASS aka KIRA YAMATO style in DESTINY..

if you get my meaning

gundam SEED is one of the worst things to graze the minds of mankind. it is an abomination and watching it should be capital punishment.

lolz..SEED is decent

and actually DESTINY is nice...i mean first 13 episodes before the appearance of YOU-KNOW-WHO

though i agree that other GUNDAM series is better..

like ZETA, WING and UC79 XD

Harhar you might want to spoiler tag what I deleted in your comment, it's pretty clear even without clicking the spoilers that we are talking about CG what bigger spoiler can you give????????

Don't want to spoil > Casually gives huge spoiler.

What made me cry in the ending was a combination of having Susaku do it, having Kallen and everyone in the world watch, and all while smiling even despite the fact that even his best friends would live on thinking of him as nothing but evil.

And in my opinion Lulu is dead, I know some people say he should be alive to complete his contract with C.C but for me I both don't want to have him alive for a lot reasons and I after re-watching the series like 3 - 4 times made myself believe that there is undeniable prove that he is dead

[spoiler=to UPDATE STAR'S KNOWLEDGE]nah...its not the part of contract that stating lulu is alive

but..its because those that have DUAL GEASS can only able to kill those with immortality CODE

and Lulu fulfilled that requirements when he face against Charles,,,

and for the prove...

remember the part when Suzaku first met C.C. ???

the same thing happened on last episode..

and also..remember that C.C. once said that she's never talk to a dead person??

Marianne was different because she is still alive due to her GEASS

and...that explains during the epilogue~~

i mean SUNRISE make a 3rd season for CODE GEASS aka KIRA YAMATO style in DESTINY..

if you get my meaning

lolz..SEED is decent

and actually DESTINY is nice...i mean first 13 episodes before the appearance of YOU-KNOW-WHO

though i agree that other GUNDAM series is better..

like ZETA, WING and UC79 XD

[spoiler=to UPDATE STAR'S KNOWLEDGE]nah...its not the part of contract that stating lulu is alive

but..its because those that have DUAL GEASS can only able to kill those with immortality CODE

and Lulu fulfilled that requirements when he face against Charles,,,

and for the prove...

remember the part when Suzaku first met C.C. ???

the same thing happened on last episode..

and also..remember that C.C. once said that she's never talk to a dead person??

Marianne was different because she is still alive due to her GEASS

and...that explains during the epilogue~~

Lulu could not have gotten the code from Charles since he still had geass after his death, herp a derp

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the saddest part was the end because the whole time Jinta was the only one that could see Menma, and once everyone else could see her it was time for her to pass on and everyon else felt like they didnt have enough time to spoke about how they really felt about her face to face. (plus, even though it was an anime, seeing people cry like that really is a low blow for me)

maybe I just watched it too fast, but I didn't find Ano Hana overly sad like everyone else did. it might just be my perspective on the afterlife and "moving on."

Don't worry, you're not alone. In my opinion the anime had too many crying scenes anyway but each their own.