Visual Novels Translation Status [02/10/2013]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Violated Hero wasn't that bad. It reminded me of those old timey dungeon crawling RPGs.

Though I could have done without grinding myself retarded for hours.

Oh well, the art was good.

I hear the second one is better, I guess I'll find out soon.

im sad...

guessed no one here understands the beauty of YANDERE LOVE >.>

I'm also disappointed that I won't have the Yandere Valentine I was waiting for.

Stupid Translator. I'm so mad that I would hate him if I didn't love him so much.

Violated Hero wasn't that bad. It reminded me of those old timey dungeon crawling RPGs.

Though I could have done without grinding myself retarded for hours.

Oh well, the art was good.

I hear the second one is better, I guess I'll find out soon.

nope..it was bad

as terrible as Kamidori..

no wait...worst than kamidori >.>

the plot in kamidori already terrible..but Violated Hero tops kamidori with no story at all >.>

the 2nd is just slightly better...and no more

nope..it was bad

as terrible as Kamidori..

no wait...worst than kamidori >.>

the plot in kamidori already terrible..but Violated Hero tops kamidori with no story at all >.>

the 2nd is just slightly better...and no more

I dont think its exactly centered around the story ultimecea

but if you look at MGQ...

it have good plot and setting >>>

and MGQ have Alice!!!!!!

ok, MGQ may have a "good" plot as you say, but Violated Hero dosnt look like the kind of game thats trying to be the next fucking Clannad

ok, MGQ may have a "good" plot as you say, but Violated Hero dosnt look like the kind of game thats trying to be the next fucking Clannad

No one is saying that they are trying to do a great plot. The problem is that this game is very bad even for nukige standards.

the bad thing is..

they trying to mimic MGQ >.>

No one is saying that they are trying to do a great plot. The problem is that this game is very bad even for nukige standards.

and you're right..

even Dustmania is a better bet~~

Okasare Yuusha II has a different scenario writer though (1st | 2nd - wrote scenarios for Oppai Sensou and Seeeki! too) so it can turn out better (or worse).

On the other hand I haven't tried this game yet and not really interested in monster girls (the only game of this type I'm interested in is this one). I like it the other way (monsters->girls).

Edited by Chipp12
I never understood why people are thinking that MGQ has a good plot.

fine..decent plot and definitely better than Violated Hero

Okasare Yuusha II has a different scenario writer though (1st | 2nd - wrote scenarios for Oppai Sensou and Seeeki! too) so it can turn out better (or worse).

On the other hand I haven't tried this game yet and not really interested in monster girls (the only game of this type I'm interested in is this one). I like it the other way (monsters->girls).

nah..no matter what they did..

they still cant avoid to be branded as the sucky Monster Girl VN

美少女ゲーム大賞2012

In the other news: Getchu VN ranking for the 2012 year is out.

DRACU-RIOT! got the 2nd place, Kono Oozora - 3rd, MajiS - 4th & Grisaia no Meikyuu - 6th.

Hatsuyuki Sakura got the 1st place in overall and scenario awards.

Funny fact:

Natsuzora no Perseus (minori's latest work) - 10th place in overall ranking, 20th (last) in scenario ranking & the 1st in ero-ranking.

Also Monobeno which I thought of as a loli-nukige didn't get any place in ero-ranking but got 18th in scenario ranking.

Edited by Chipp12