• saya no uta
    • Ever 17: The Out of Infinity
    • Tsukihime
    • tasty shafts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You talk like as if Saya is way better when the results are equal, cheap faping material or w/e you call a masterpiece I'm sure people enjoy both and some choose what you cheap over it.

Honestly Star, Saya is better than MGQ in every aspect except fapping and monster girls...

Honestly Star, Saya is better than MGQ in every aspect except fapping and monster girls...

I never played MGQ, it's fine if Saya is better but it doesn't justify calling something trash when clearly some people decided to give it their vote over what he considers a "masterpiece".

I never played MGQ, it's fine if Saya is better but it doesn't justify calling something trash when clearly some people decided to give it their vote over what he considers a "masterpiece".

He never called it trash, he just called it fapping material. Also I think you should study what an OPINION is.

He called it cheap and he's entitled to his opinion but he is not entitled to insult other people's opinions.

I`m really sorry, if only I had sooner realized that I can call it "cheap fapping material" because it`s my OWN HUMBLE OPINION, but at the same time I can`t call it like that because I`m insulting, trampling all over, destroying their dreams and invading privacy of all people that have voted for MGQ.

So every time when I`m saying that I don`t like some kind of food, genre of a movies, type of a car or particular visual novel, I`m insulting everyone else that do like it? You`re barking at the wrong tree here, maybe you should direct you anger to God for not making all people identical?

Also, you really should chill out a bit, ever considered changing professions from being a star to a black hole? (Now that`s what I would call insulting somebody, well it`s only a very light version, also it can be called teasing but that`s different story).

Anyway I won`t replay to your posts anymore unless they will actually contain anything contributing to the thread, if you want to talk about it more just write me a pm.

I should also contribute at least a bit to the actual thread theme:

If any of you like simple story vn`s with a lot of girl-monsters wanting to rape you - go with MGQ, if you prefer more complicated, deep and heavy plot - vote for Saya, if you want to vote for anything else - well I can`t stop you. Just do it. Also all of you still have an option to accuse me of insulting your opinion. Well that option works only as long as it`s only your own humble opinion and not insults directed at my opinion hidden under "opinion-like camouflage".

Edited by Erika Furudo

Cheap fapping material is cheap fapping material, and MGQ arguably fit that label. Trash are for game like Tasty Shaft.

He called it cheap and he's entitled to his opinion but he is not entitled to insult other people's opinions.

it doesn't justify calling something trash when clearly some people decided to give it their vote

These statements make absolutely no sense at all. Everyone is justified and allowed to give a very harsh criticism to something if that is what they really feel about it. Calling it insulting for holding a negative opinion of something that other people like is the epitome of arrogance and ignorance. It's called an opinion.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Not yet, Ultim still hasn't raged in here. We can't call this as complete! (x

no point raging in this THREAD >.>

it just LAUGHABLE////

i mean...come on

there's even people voting for SDHQ and previously a VN that they never read...

i'll just be wasting my ENERGY if im gonna pay that much attention~~