Visual Novels Translation Status [10/02/2013]

New project Sei Monmusu Gakuen a Vanadis game.

Well I say new but it's being translated since 15 Jan this year.

Here's the source St.Monmusu Gakuen – The suicidal effort! | A hub of information for the translation effort of the Vanadis Visual Novel, Sei Monmusu Gakuen.

This is one of the games that I have been looking forward to... Well, we shall see how this translation project goes.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New project Sei Monmusu Gakuen a Vanadis game.

Well I say new but it's being translated since 15 Jan this year.

Here's the source St.Monmusu Gakuen – The suicidal effort! | A hub of information for the translation effort of the Vanadis Visual Novel, Sei Monmusu Gakuen.

This project will fade into oblivion in a month or less.

If I were the translator, I would've chosen this one http://vndb.org/v4940

Not been doing anything VN related for a long time, Question though, Has the progress on Dracu-Riot been solid or have they been slowed since I last checked it ( Last checked it at around 8k total words done )?

Not been doing anything VN related for a long time, Question though, Has the progress on Dracu-Riot been solid or have they been slowed since I last checked it ( Last checked it at around 8k total words done )?

It's been fairly slow until it jumped up in progress recently. It jumped like 10k lines after no updates for nearly 2 months. At 28373/53707 (52.83%) now, with the last update in February 23rd (when it actually jumped) So.. who knows.. might get some good progress again.

I feel another School Days coming along than, Was happy to see the day that it was finished and released only to take about 6 months to gather up the energy to finish it because I'd lost interest in it. :/

I feel another School Days coming along than, Was happy to see the day that it was finished and released only to take about 6 months to gather up the energy to finish it because I'd lost interest in it. :/

Fuck. You just reminded me that I downloaded school days on its release date but couldn't bring myself to install it until today. Well, I may play it next year.

Fuck. You just reminded me that I downloaded school days on its release date but couldn't bring myself to install it until today. Well, I may play it next year.

That's the same slippery slope that got 11eyes canned.

Jast works entirely in the future. That is why none of their projects ever make it to the "Present."

Haha, good one xD.

Kinda sucks that there's no news for Schatten. No idea how well Saya and Hanachirasu will sell, since the fan patches have been out for ages already.

Edited by killerinsidee

"With the hard parts done, let's recommence! Btw, how can I let other people log in and post in this blog? I'm very unfamiliar with blogging so It would be great if someone could manage this one instead of me =D I'll resume the my translation in the next 24 hours =D "

RealImo translation resumes.

Small update for Shinigami no Kiss.

Shini’s TLCed the rest of Shizuku’s route and started working on Kohaku’s route. Editor’s still a couple of in-game scripts away from finishing off Shizuku’s since he’s had midterms. Still can’t give an ETA for anything at this point.