Visual Novels Translation Status [03/17/2013]

There probably has been progress on the project(s) but it is pretty much impossible to know if you aren't involved in them. And since the first project that was stalled due to technical issues is still marked as stalled on the forums and the second one disappeared sometime around december(?) even small clues are pretty much limited to looking at the last post tracker that can be seen here.

Lastly if you look at the time between all of his releases we may see a release soon.

Thanks for a nice answer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SubaHibi:

March 17th, 2013 - Koto died, Moogy lied. I'll be wrapping up Insects pretty soon here anyway. Expect a full patch sometime this summer, I guess. Maybe.

Also:

Real Imouto ga Iru - 7121/16108 (44.20%)

Edited by Chipp12
[17:57] Last time I heard from the translator was February

[17:58] I assume midterms happened.

[17:58] and was the progress still at 5%

[18:00] It's something like 38% TLed for Eris's segment

Caught this today on Yandere translations IRC when someone asked about Eustia progress.

It's not really an official update or anything but it's something for those who are wondering about Eustia progress.

Caught this today on Yandere translations IRC when someone asked about Eustia progress.

It's not really an official update or anything but it's something for those who are wondering about Eustia progress.

Thanks for the info. Now use your Yandere connections to find out something about the Miyako route in Majikoi... I kid, I kid.

Thanks for the info. Now use your Yandere connections to find out something about the Miyako route in Majikoi... I kid, I kid.

Can't really call lurking on the IRC connections, but I did see some talk between Takajun and someone associated with Wairu about them possibly taking over/helping with the Majikoi translation. This was like a month ago or so, can't really remember accurately.

Moogy lied. No surprise there. Glad he's going to continue translating even without assistance.

Also

http://i.imgur.com/7HWcCLy.jpg

-.-

Im not hater, I simply look at her the way she is. There is still lots of people denying that she is a Tsundere. And with those words lets finish this before *KNOWNTOEVERYONEHATEROFEVERYTHINGTHATSAGAINSTHIM* starts flaming everyone around how can we be so stupid and not see Sumika greatness...

I still don't really understand what's up with that Sumika and why everyone must adore her...

Some people have certain tastes and those people got something MuvLuv which became bible to them nothing more nothing less. For me personally Sumika was most annoying person in series and the moment i noticed that she is the only heroine i stopped reading VN.

rant

Of course. It's mostly a joke. Your entitled to your opinions. But the tsundere thing is HIGHLY debatable. It's how you classify personalities and a lot of people wouldn't put her down as a tsundere. She doesn't go through that development that tsunderes go through.. she's the sometimes short-tempered deredere childhood friend from the start. And I don't see any flaming bro.

Anyways, back with translation and VN news:

Miyako

Ah.. I had a feeling that might happen. Guess Wairu might take over.

Edited by desi

Me after reading all these Sumika hate comments......

[spoiler=Muv Luv Alternative]http://i.imgur.com/eFJZezW.jpg

Edited by Ryu
According to VNDB Da Capo common route patch is out.

OMFG!!!!!!!11!!!1!1!!! cAn´T wAiT!1!!!!

AAERU ALONG WITH MOOGY ARE THE PILLARS OF THE VN COMMUNITY, FACT.

/sarcasm

Edited by Ryu