Visual Novels Translation Status [03/17/2013]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apathy Midnight Collection - fully translated, one arc left to edit

Eren Baykal ‏@Mikanosuke

I've finally sent an email to Nanakorobi Hachikorogari regarding my translation of Apathy Midnight Collection Vol. 1. Now comes the wait!

Eren Baykal ‏@Mikanosuke

Technically, the wait was the several years delay I had in sending this email in the first place...

Eren Baykal ‏@Mikanosuke

But for better or for worse, we'll get an outcome (providing there's a response).

For anyone who's interested.

Grisaia no Kajitsu - Makina route 1119/1161 kb (96.3%) translated, overall 5098/5913 (86.21%) kb translated, 3315/5913 (56.07%) kb edited

Really looking forward to seeing this translated, eventually, seen some stuff on VNDB and I like what I saw

Edited by Linkman19
Grisaia no Kajitsu - Makina route 1119/1161 kb (96.3%) translated, overall 5098/5913 (86.21%) kb translated, 3315/5913 (56.07%) kb edited

Really looking forward to seeing this translated, eventually, seen some stuff on VNDB and I like what I saw

Speaking of Grisaia, Makina route is fully translated now.

yeah has finished translating Aya, so she is moving onto something a bit more simple

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru

Perhaps, I would have been happy had she has chosen this instead. lol

Edit: Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru - Blood-related Brother/Sister Incest 2.0 / Classic Tsundere Heroine 2.0 ..okay, now this is interesting. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
So you were kidding me after all?

Not that I really believed your messages lol

Wait.. Dan already spoiled the surprise : ( Someone is apparently attempting to translate Tayutama with a group as their first VN. They are supposedly going to have a site up... soon.

Wait.. Dan already spoiled the surprise : ( Someone is apparently attempting to translate Tayutama with a group as their first VN. They are supposedly going to have a site up... soon.

Dan and I don't keep secrets from each other, we've a very honest relationship. He already sent me a message about that matter 2 or 3weeks ago but I didn't believe him back then because c'mon, nobody cares about Tayutama at all. If that new group really creates a site feat. a tayutama translation project then I'm promising to come buckets.

Someone must have seen OMA pleading for the translation and decided to finally grant him his wish :confused:

To those of you who have played the Saya no Uta translation patch, I would like to say that the text has been heavily revised in the four years since the patch was released. While I would not go so far as to call it a completely new translation, I believe that the changes greatly improve the overall experience.
They say.