23 members have voted

1. 1. YOU SHALL (NOT) RAGE .....

• Gore Screaming Show
    • YANDERE
    • Ashita no Kimi to Au Tame ni
    • Kikouyoku Senki Tenkuu no Yumina
    • Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou
    • Tasogare no Sinsemilla

ho ho ho its already the 16th contest!!!! i am very satisfied...

now my dear fappers.pervs, gamer girls(a man can dream) , lolicons , and ...errr loppez.....i want you to keepcalm and vote

Edited by switch

guess I'll vote gore screaming show for the lulz, 'cause I saw some screenies before, the others I know barely anything about.

Now to secure Harle's vote also!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmujsuwebD1qkrtqeo1_500.jpg

Edited by radiantmadness
Might abstain from this one as I haven't actually played any of these. And no singing this week I see. I guess OMA won.

im depressed today, so i was like "meh , ill just put some random shit this week" ...ill make a good one next week :)

guess I'll vote gore screaming show for the lulz, 'cause I saw some screenies before, the others I know barely anything about.

Now to secure Harle's vote also!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmujsuwebD1qkrtqeo1_500.jpg

Haha :p

"Gore is an entity that transcends all rational concepts, for he is a creature of chaos incarnate, far beyond the comprehension of mortal understanding. Nearly devoid of logical constancy, Gore’s sole anchor of reliability is the unwavering loyalty he exhibits towards Yuka. Taking the physical amalgamation of a cat, clown, devil, and machine, his perpetual madness is united with the deadly combination of sarcastic wit, insulting condescension, sadistic humor, and godlike power." - Gore Screaming Show

Not bad! :D