• Kara no Shoujo 2 - picked up

• Cartagra - Initial TL going through revision
  • Kara no Shoujo 2 - picked up
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just machine transLULZing most likely.

I think they said they would be just editing the existing translation and adding back in the H-scenes with a rushed out translation for that. The actual retranslation of stuff that got heavily censored is probably not started.

I think they said they would be just editing the existing translation and adding back in the H-scenes with a rushed out translation for that. The actual retranslation of stuff that got heavily censored is probably not started.

nah..they just MT everything >.>

after all..it was one of them stupid projects

Restoration at 72% now.

meh..just the CGs..

it doesnt mean the original scripts(unedited&re-write ones) were back with proper translations

The 72% is for the h-scenes and everything that got censored. I don't expect the quality to be good, but it's not like the rest of the VN is translated well. The second patch is to fix the TL.... which I probably don't see happening with amateur translators.

The 72% is for the h-scenes and everything that got censored. I don't expect the quality to be good, but it's not like the rest of the VN is translated well. The second patch is to fix the TL.... which I probably don't see happening with amateur translators.

Look at it this way. They'd really have to be screwups to make it worse than it already is.

All those nukiges...

http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://michaelkrukar.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Do-Not-Want.gif&size=400x1000

I'll just stay clean and wait for Gris.

Exaggeration at it best. There's a standard for nukige too, only that Softhouse-Seal is at the bottom of it. [iF] you think SH is the prime standard for nukige, then you're wrong.

Sengoku no Kuroyuri dropped in case anyone was looking forward to it. Sorry futanari fans.

Oh, shit...

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
nah, the best week will be when Aiyoku no Eustia will show some progress, hopefully in my lifetime.

that may be true but grisaia at this point will be finished either way but austia is just hanging in the air

I think you missed the news about Eustia. I'm terribly sorry to inform you, but Eustia is, well, it's dead.

The next time when it will show progress again is when Ixrec picks it up, but that's not going to happen anytime soon™, sadly. :"(

I think you missed the news about Eustia. I'm terribly sorry to inform you, but Eustia is, well, it's dead.

The next time when it will show progress again is when Ixrec picks it up, but that's not going to happen anytime soon™, sadly. :"(

I think you missed his another tweet:

His point is that it's not confirmed dead yet so you shouldn't go around stating that it is =p

Well, you can always wait [insert number] months later to see if there's any progress. Meanwhile, Ixrec added it as his potential translation candidate and that doesn't change even now. Link.

Is there any reason that Jast picked up Shiny Days but not Summer days?

Summer Days was pretty much known as a heavily bugged game. Shiny Days is the remake of Summer Days. Has more stuff + none of the horrendous bugs that plagued Summer Days.

Well, according to this Eustia isn't dead: July 6 - VNTL Status Tracker

The guy is one of the QCers for Eustia so it seems legit.

Ah, the guy who argued with Moogy before. Well, I guess we shall see how things unfold for Eustia project.

Edit: Funny though, the guy works for Ixrec's Rewrite & Comyu projects. You had thought he would tell him about Eustia current status.