• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/vg/ - Video Game Generals

koestl !Ti9jZASPIc 09/07/13(Sat)00:39 UTC+10 No.47306014

!

Replies: >>47306071 >>47306085 >>47306379 >>47306418

>>47305570

I received a cease and desist notice from FrontWing so have decided not to proceed with the sequels. Go bug Ixrec about it, maybe he'll take over in a few years.

God damn it no Grisaia no Meikyuu or Grisaia no Rakuen

!

>>47305570

I received a cease and desist notice from FrontWing so have decided not to proceed with the sequels. Go bug Ixrec about it, maybe he'll take over in a few years.

This is faker than Pamela Anderson's breasts

!

>>47305570

You should take some lessons with switch if you want to troll. Nice try though.

I think you don't know, but Switch isn't a troll. He's a fucking SAO anime fanboy and he hates Trigun. He's nothing but a loser, Loser Switch. Dammit, get it right, Ryu!

That's why I said what I said, if he goes to takes his lessons, he will become a loser wannabe troll SAO-lover-trigun-hater like switch, you need to see the bigger picture Gerard!!!. Now my masterplan is all ruined, thank you very much -.-

Hate to interject, but does anyone know if Majikoi S is ever going to be picked back up? They quit right before getting to ANY of the original OR main characters/heroines, which quite honestly was a buzzkill for a lot of people, including myself :/

I especially liked Pun-Kun and Ganon over at Wairu particularly because they did such a fantastic job of translating/editing.

Hate to interject, but does anyone know if Majikoi S is ever going to be picked back up? They quit right before getting to ANY of the original OR main characters/heroines, which quite honestly was a buzzkill for a lot of people, including myself :/

I especially liked Pun-Kun and Ganon over at Wairu particularly because they did such a fantastic job of translating/editing.

they didnt quit >.>

the last update was on Koyuki's route 10%

Yes but wasn't that on Majikoi A? I just read it on the site, and there has been no update here either. I know they are working on A, slowly but surely, although I thought they had dropped S?

urm..im supposed no...

since koyuki's route were the true route of majikoi S

while..in A-1 we have Benkei, Azumi, and Sayaka. route

A-2 we have Seiso, Monshiro after+ and Cookie 4 route

Oh actually I think I got the names mixed up there. The only downside of a game with that many heroines: name failures. Worst case scenario: Koihime Musou. God that was a hard game to keep the characters straight in.

On another note, I did look up the length of the route. Even if they're still working on it, they must not be focusing on it hardly at all, given that Koyuki's route isn't very long at all. But anyway, glad to know they haven't ENTIRELY dropped it, thanks for your assistance good fellow! ;P

gtlw...i guess you never into reading old chinese novel right?

they did use both given name and alias in ancient china

To be precise, they have 4 names:

Given

Common

True

"Alias", which is never really explained, but I can guess it's their last name, which enemies usually refer to them by.

And then they have weird titles which are rarely used, for example, Aisha is known as the "God of War" and Chouyruu (I think that's how it's spelled) is the "God of Speed".