Visual Novels Translation Status [10/20/2013]

Of course, it has the "Blood-related Brother/Sister Incest" tag after all. \o/

Then again, in this game all of the heroines are your sisters so incest won't feeö like anything special anymore.

*Pukuku* So that's what you think? I see.

*Pukuku*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for Seinarukana to be released soon... you never know Jast might surprise us with Aroduc on board.

Straight from Aroduc's blog:

Tenka Seiha » Walkure Romanze #03 — The Haircut of Character Development » Blog Archive

"All the more time to bug fix Seinarukana. The latest fun error, all the generic red elemental enemies apparently have an attack that goes from a debuff on the enemy in Normal/Hard, to a massive buff on Super Hard! Oh, and the HDD (not mine) that all the English source code was on died. So, you know, fan-goddamned-tastic. I need a brownie."

You know it never ceases to amaze me how many translator's hard drives crash. It's like the very act of translating a VN must put some kind of unbelievable pressure on hard drives. Despite that rash of hard drive fails they never seem to have backups either or if they do it's a really old backup and they lose months of work. Maybe we should start a hard drives for translators charity.

Ok yes I'm being slightly sarcastic.;)

MangaGamer Staff Blog » Blog Archive » Bukkake Ranch v1.02 Patch

1.02 Changes

- Corrected incorrect item requirement check on the Directionless Compass.

- H-Scenes triggered by obtaining the Holey Bikini, Pheromone Lure, and Directionless Compass will no longer fail to play if you’ve obtained more than one of the required items. Players who were stuck unable to complete the ero-armor requirements should be able to do so now.

1.01 Changes

- Fixed the Holey Bikini H-Scene appearing in Japanese.

- Fixed an issue where the game could sometime crash during play and corrupt save games.

Bukkake Ranch got updated again, as far as the game goes I had enough of the (child but still 18+ years old somehow.) Demon Queen and used Cheat Engine to lock the mood level, unsure if the game will crash or just end when it runs out of days but it's working well so far.

(Put in a too high a value initially which caused some weird ending to play.)

Doesn't seem to be that many scenes either which is a bit strange for a game like this but at least it does have some additional gameplay instead of just a bit of text and then a choice or two to select, heh.

(I guess it's because it's these types of games that get translated and released but I'm kinda missing the complicated and lengthier choices that many older games had, now you just click a portrait or choice A or B and continue on a rather linear path, I need to try some fan translated games I guess since Mangagamer mostly does these easier titles and Jast doesn't release games that often.)

It's not like Kara no Shoujo is the only non-nukige game they licensed, think about Higurashi, all the Overdrive titles (and Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake is Overdrive) and so on.

Also, while I don't care about nukige, stuff such as Eroge and Imouto Paradise doesen't sound half bad XD

edit: please MG, bring us Tenka Gomen and Shin Koihime!

what you say is true, but if i would ask this; does mangagamer plans to translate Aiyoku no Eustia ?

Could you say yes ? So it was with Bananoman's question. He can't really hope that out of thousands upon thousands of VN that one to be translated

except if he has some information we don't have.

. So it was with Bananoman's question. He can't really hope that out of thousands upon thousands of VN that one to be translated

except if he has some information we don't have.

Sorry, but people can hope for anything, however vain or unrealistic that hope is.

So, is Mangagamer plan to translate Soukoku no Arterial? :3

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Fitting game to play around Christmas. Took long enough, but at least they have a date for it. I don't think it'll sell well, but I hope it does. It's a great VN.

I'm not sure about you but I'll definitely buy the game ... if they decide to sell it with the first tale, like a boundle or something.

Cross Channel retranslation patch released On Cross Channel & New English Translation Released | See you next week

EDIT: After looking around and seeing screenshots... apparently it's advisable just to use the old translation.

Shiiiiiiiiit. I was hoping it'd be an improvement...I'll wait until I hear more, but it's still disappointing...