Visual Novels Translation Status [11/03/2013]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New projects announced

--------->

Secret Game: Killer Queen Depth Edition - Lemnisca Translations

--------->Rebellions: Secret Game 2nd Stage: Boosted Edition. - Lemnisca Translations

Note: All ero content will be edited out of this patch.

-Breathe in....breathe out...-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whatever, looks like a good game anyways Σ(゚ロ゚」)」

Edited by Flaze
Note: All ero content will be edited out of this patch.

http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/epic-cry.gif

Rusanon!!!!!!! I'm sorry for bashing your anti-piracy attitude. Please uncensor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cross

Hey so I'm having issues with Maman. I get the thing fully installed and running, but it says my license key does not match my disk. i've tried several different downloads and installations, through both .mds/f and .iso, but the keys provided for every copy I find are all the same one, which does not work. is there a way to bypass the key input? Or is there a working key?

EDIT

Nevermind, I took a looksie at the coding and removed the partition to start the profile checker. Worked great after that. Disregard.

Edited by Shadolance
Hm, Lamune.. I've watched the anime a long time ago and remember I enjoyed it. Will look forward to it.

I also had a question, but I forgot it xD. Oh well

Wait is there a VN for that? I love the anime! I watched it when it first aired, the only other like it I've ever found is Yoake Mae, and Myself; Yourself.

^

There are a few awesome ones like Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, it was so good.

I have seen that too, but I didn't really group it with the same type of video. I know it's the same genre, but the FEEL and tone of the series was different, way more upbeat. Lamune and the others I mentioned were very solemn, almost upright. Great shows, but they lacked the impersonality of Hoshizora.