Which was your first?

Mine first as well Ivan-sama~

I got hooked by True Love and then stated look around for more on the Internet next title I run across is Tokimeki Check In! pretty good game imo

the third one probably Nocturnal Illusion that my friend suggested and send the link for d/w to me

Funny/noobish fact then I used to knew this VN/Eroge game as Hentai Game lol

then upon found out that Jast (who TL True Love) still exist, I hunt for their torrent release for quite sometime before I learned about this site and here we are

then upon found out that Jast (who TL True Love) still exist, I hunt for their torrent release for quite sometime before I learned about this site and here we are

Jast didnt translate true love though , they just distributed it. Otaku Publishing Ltd. did it , they were a london based group who translated eroge , but they dont exist anymore.

Mine was either Shuffle orrrr Hoshizora.. not the best ones to start off with but meh..

And everytime I think of Hoshizora.. I think of this..

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z355/Luzz00/hoshizora-mare.jpg

Edited by Dubs

Family Project wasn't my first, but I'm pretty sure it was where I first realized how great and emotional an eroge's story could be. I've played even better visual novels since then, but Family Project is still really touching.

First visual novel would be Higurashi I think, but I deleted it after... 2 hours of reading? I just wasn't prepared for what vn really is. Next I think it was Da Capo, I watched anime and wanted to get Moe ending (she was my favourite). After I achieved my goal I deleted it xD and then, the third but in reality the first was Wanko to Kurasou, I just love this even after these years... (well, kemonomimi you know what I mean xD ).

Well, lenght wasn't the reason ;) I had many misperceptions about VN and I was disappointed when I couldn't make any choice after 20 minutes of reading ^^ + bad art and long discussion on unimportant things like card games etc ;)

When I played umineko two years ago I was very pleased so I think that higurashi would made a good read. But well... I just can't start it again :p

Well, lenght wasn't the reason ;) I had many misperceptions about VN and I was disappointed when I couldn't make any choice after 20 minutes of reading ^^ + bad art and long discussion on unimportant things like card games etc ;)

When I played umineko two years ago I was very pleased so I think that higurashi would made a good read. But well... I just can't start it again :p

Higurashi is one of my favourites. You can download the version Harle has since it has all the patches which makes the game look reasonable, comparison:

Old New

That is, unless you were playing it with the patch and still thought the art was bad (I actually quite like the ps2 art, simple but clean with the exception of a few backgrounds). And yeah, like umineko, there really aren't any 'choices' in the progression of the story.

Also I wonder if the battler hate will come because of the bad art talk... O: Brace yourself.

I played without any patches xD hell, "played" is a wrong word. Started xD

I will try again when I'll have a time ;)

Also I wonder if the battler hate will come because of the bad art talk... O: Brace yourself.

Yeah, I'm ready xD I'm watching this forum from quite some time and I know how cruel it can be xD haha

Higurashi is one of my favourites. You can download the version Harle has since it has all the patches which makes the game look reasonable, comparison:

Old New

That is, unless you were playing it with the patch and still thought the art was bad (I actually quite like the ps2 art, simple but clean with the exception of a few backgrounds). And yeah, like umineko, there really aren't any 'choices' in the progression of the story.

Finish Umineko I dont even care if you hate it just fucking finish it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...