Visual Novels Translation Status [12/01/2013]

I wonder about this too. I knew EG and vndb hated Aaeru, but now this extends to fuwanovel or any translation team based on fuwanovel.

I don't know the reason for such deep hatred, and I fail to understand why must an innocent pulltop novel should also be ostracized just cuz, someone from fuwanovel forums is translating it.

someone care to explain the root of the hate? preferably a neutral party (non-biased).

Wat

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, did I miss something?...

and I fail to understand why must an innocent pulltop novel should also be ostracized just cuz,.

You are being way too dramatic. If you are talking about me, I just don't like any of Pulltop titles except one and I'm quite happy if it's not translated or to see the project failed. Whether anyone else actually looking forward to it or not is none of my business and I don't really cares about your feelings to be honest.

Jumping to conclusion much? I'm not sure how anyone could relate that as purely a hatred for anything related to fuwa; it is too far-fetched. I meant I was the one who linked Majikoi's tl project here after all.

As for "I should stay neutral", well, I don't give a shit about that. Deal with it.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
do you really wanna know why people who read japanese novels hate each other? ho ho ho. good luck.

let me give you a tip. leave it. let them fight, let them hate each other. don't try to interfere or you will become involved in this stupid childish war. just watch nerds fight. it is amusing.

and if you stay back you will see how stupid it is. for example: some guys want to translate a game. they don't do anything wrong but because they are users of one forum, others hate them. it makes sense, dosn't it?

I never thought I'd say this, so i'll just go ahead and say it ONCE:

-I agree with you- It seems to me that this fight is nothing but childish banter of some sort. Why can't VN communities get along? the reason for this visceral hate still evades me, though..

MGQ Part 3 Final Patch is HERE

What’s next?

I’ll be editing and fixes any bugs or mistakes as people post them for about two weeks, then I’ll be done with the translation scene. The final version of the game will go up (Hopefully with an installer and a dedicated hosting site) along with mirrors of the rest of the stuff I’ve done so far. Then I’ll lock the site with the final post and be gone.

You are being way too dramatic. If you are talking about me, I just don't like any of Pulltop titles except one and I'm quite happy if it's not translated or to see the project failed. Whether anyone else actually looking forward to it or not is none of my business and I don't really cares about your feelings to be honest.

Jumping to conclusion much? I'm not sure how anyone could relate that as purely a hatred for anything related to fuwa; it is too far-fetched. I meant I was the one who linked Majikoi's tl project here after all.

As for "I should stay neutral", well, I don't give a shit about that. Deal with it.

Hence, I asked. When people communicate they understand each other.

I'm sorry if it looked like I lashed the aggro at you, I was just wondering why the reaction.

Now I know and thanks for answering, and no, I don't mind if you're neutral or not.

Again, sorry if that came out wrong.

Anyway, moving on... more than a handful seem to be interested in this MGQ thing, is it good? classic? must read?

Edited by Helvetica Standard
Anyway, moving on... more than a handful seem to be interested in this MGQ thing, is it good? classic? must read?

I really want to know what the deal is with this series as well. It seems to have unbelievably high ratings on vndb and I find it completely hard to believe when the main character is a shota and the gist of the game seems to be that you get raped by hot monster girls if you lose a battle with any one of them.

MGQ Part 3 Final Patch is HERE

Goodbye Rogue Translator. You now vanish as mysteriously as you appeared.

We shall not see his like again for some time.

At least we still have Dargoth to help us through these troubling times.

Well, him and MGQ3. That makes everything seem better.

I really want to know what the deal is with this series as well. It seems to have unbelievably high ratings on vndb and I find it completely hard to believe when the main character is a shota and the gist of the game seems to be that you get raped by hot monster girls if you lose a battle with any one of them.

A lot of people have apparently a monster girl fetish and that's pretty much the reason for its high score. If you don't like monster girls then avoid the game.

To be more exact, for most people this series STARTED their monster girl fetish. Besides that hscenes are really good and story for a nukige is quite good. Unless you really hate monster girls and getting raped you should check this out.

To be more exact, for most people this series STARTED their monster girl fetish. Besides that hscenes are really good and story for a nukige is quite good. Unless you really hate monster girls and getting raped you should check this out.

Agree i came for the h-scenes but stayed for the story.

It seems to have unbelievably high ratings on vndb

MGQ1 is also the most downloaded game on ED this year.

you get raped by hot monster girls if you lose a battle with any one of them.

I guess you just answered yourself...